We are currently looking for an experienced PR Account Manager with first class PR skills to join our award winning team in Leeds. Both b2b and b2c backgrounds will be considered.
The successful candidate will work as part of our successful team, delivering creative PR and social media campaigns for a wide range of consumer, b2b and public sector accounts. You will also manage junior team members and be hands on in the day-to-day running of accounts, whilst contributing to the continued growth and success of the office.
This is the perfect role for an experienced account handler who is keen to progress their career at an established and highly successful agency and if you’re passionate about PR and looking for exposure to top clients whilst working within an environment where you can learn and grow alongside the agency then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
What you bring to the team:
- You will be a highly motivated and tenacious Account Manager who is looking for a new challenge to work on a broad and varied range of accounts.
- You will possess a thorough understanding of offline and online PR and reputation building together with examples of success to date.
- Ability and desire to act as a mentor to other team members and help develop their skills.
- Have a good grasp of social media campaign planning and implementation.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a keen eye for a good story.
- Be a talented account handler with the ability to oversee a varied and ever-changing work load.
- Ability to assign and level resources appropriately and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
- This is a rare opportunity to join our highly successful team in Leeds and work with some outstanding brands in the UK, so you will have at least 3 – 4 years of experience.
Beattie Group is a forward thinking, creatively driven communications group. With 30 years at the forefront of the PR and marketing industry, the Beattie team are known for creating and executing proactive, impactful communications programmes.
We help our clients build credibility and achieve their objectives, and our highly valued family of employees play a huge role in our success. For this reason, we are dedicated to leading the way in terms of employee development, opportunity and reward.
We are currently enjoying a time of growth, winning lots of new business and growing our existing accounts, so there really couldn’t be a better time to join the Beattie family.
As well as unique career opportunities, ongoing support, career development and a healthy bonus scheme; we offer every one of our employees the following benefits:
Highly Competitive Salary – Negotiable, depending on experience.
Health Insurance - Option to join company health scheme.
Pension - Company pension after eligibility period.
Bonus - A discretionary bonus is often paid.
Holidays – 33 days including bank and public holidays.
Birthdays - Champagne on your birthday.
Feel like this role is for you?
Apply now by uploading your CV or get in touch to find out more.
Feel like this role is for you?
Apply now by uploading your CV or get in touch to find out more. Upload CV