We have an exciting new role for an experienced PPC Account Manager to join our Digital Marketing Team in Glasgow.
The main focus for this role is to help create and deliver the Paid Search Strategy and manage the performance of PPC campaigns for both our clients and our own business. You will work on multiple PPC platforms; from Google Adwords, Bing, Twitter sponsored tweets, Facebook Ads, to LinkedIn Ads and sponsored posts. The ideal candidate will be hungry for success and want to learn and develop their own career.
Day-to –Day responsibilities:
- Setting overall Paid Search strategy and managing performance of numerous PPC campaigns
- Campaign set-up, implementation and optimisation of all search and display network campaigns
- Configuring and managing remarketing, RSLA, PLAs and Facebook campaigns with lookalike audiences
- Managing Google Adwords, Bing adCenter, Facebook and LinkedIn PPC Campaigns
- Applying Event tracking and configuring goals and tracking to measure success against KPIs
- Delivering full integration of PPC campaign messaging with other online and offline marketing campaigns
- Analysing search data to select the most relevant and profitable search keywords, Ad creative and recommend landing page layouts
- Collating data to analyse campaign performance and continually adapting the bidding strategy to deliver the best possible ROI in line with growth strategy
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to deliver effective SEO, social marketing, design and CRO objectives for clients
- Monitor competitor activity and take action to counter their bid activities with their budgetary remit
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience within a digital agency and within a similar PPC role
- Excellent knowledge of all SEM tactics
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Google Display Network (GDN) campaign experience
- Google Adwords certified
- Bing Ads experience advantageous
- Advanced Excel knowledge and advanced skills including pivot tables would be very helpful
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Passionate and an expert in the PPC field
Beattie Group is a forward thinking, creatively driven communications group. With 30 years at the forefront of the PR and marketing industry, the Beattie team are known for creating and executing proactive, impactful communications programmes.
We help our clients build credibility and achieve their objectives, and our highly valued family of employees play a huge role in our success. For this reason, we are dedicated to leading the way in terms of employee development, opportunity and reward.
We are currently enjoying a time of growth, winning lots of new business and growing our existing accounts, so there really couldn’t be a better time to join the Beattie family.
As well as unique career opportunities, ongoing support, career development and a healthy bonus scheme; we offer every one of our employees the following benefits:
Highly Competitive Salary – Negotiable, depending on experience.
Health Insurance - Option to join company health scheme.
Pension - Company pension after eligibility period.
Bonus - A discretionary bonus is often paid.
Holidays – 31 days including bank and public holidays.
Birthdays - Champagne on your birthday.
Feel like this role is for you?
Apply now by uploading your CV or get in touch to find out more.
Feel like this role is for you?
Apply now by uploading your CV or get in touch to find out more. Upload CV