We have a truly exciting new role for a Video Production Executive who will be responsible for recording and assembling raw material into a finished product that is suitable for digital channels.
The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects. You will be required to operate the necessary digital technology (including editing and post processing software) in order to bring video from concept to final presentation.
- Create and edit video content into compelling storytelling
- Edit videos with minimal script supervision, including long and short edits for internal / external use, company websites and social media platforms
- Execute sound treatments including music editing, mixing and audio mastering
- Manage the workflow of requests for all filmed content from all areas of the business
- Create, manage and maintain an archive of all video projects
- Ensure all work is produced to a high quality
- Take responsibility for the deadline management, consistency, accuracy and quality of videos in accordance with corporate brand standards
- Re-recording and / or fine-tuning the content
What you bring to the team:
- An ability to enthuse and inspire people in the context of video production
- Be self-driven, naturally creative and a strong confident communicator
- Be a strong problem solver, analytical with good technical skills
- Passionate about video production and passionate about keeping ahead with industry trends and developments
- Experience and proficiency with filming, editing and post-production
- Strong software proficiency; Video – Adobe Premiere CC, Adobe After Effects, Adobe SpeedGrade, Adobe Media Encoder; Presentations – Powerpoint
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite packages InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Post-production experience in the following areas; editing, motion graphics, colour correction, sound design, compression, social standards & formats
- Clean and simple design aesthetic
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Working knowledge of creating graphics for use on web i.e. social media, websites or emails.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Storyboarding, capturing and editing videos for use online.
- Experience in augumented reality, 3D and virtual reality
Beattie Group is a forward thinking, creatively driven communications group. With 30 years at the forefront of the PR and marketing industry, the Beattie team are known for creating and executing proactive, impactful communications programmes.
We help our clients build credibility and achieve their objectives, and our highly valued family of employees play a huge role in our success. For this reason, we are dedicated to leading the way in terms of employee development, opportunity and reward.
We are currently enjoying a time of growth, winning lots of new business and growing our existing accounts, so there really couldn’t be a better time to join the Beattie family.
As well as unique career opportunities, ongoing support, career development and a healthy bonus scheme; we offer every one of our employees the following benefits:
Highly Competitive Salary – Negotiable, depending on experience.
Health Insurance - Option to join company health scheme.
Pension - Company pension after eligibility period.
Bonus - A discretionary bonus is often paid.
Holidays – 31 days including bank and public holidays.
Birthdays - Champagne on your birthday.
Feel like this role is for you?
Apply now by uploading your CV or get in touch to find out more.
Feel like this role is for you?
Apply now by uploading your CV or get in touch to find out more. Upload CV