Client Press Releases
Thursday, 28 November 2013
Hamilton has been selected as the next UK location to benefit from a high profile public art project by Wild in Art.
Tuesday, 19 November 2013
A ground-breaking hyper local marketing tool is being developed by a Scots engineering entrepreneur under the mentorship of a hugely experienced hi-tech investment company.
Tuesday, 12 November 2013
Land Securities, owner of the White Rose Shopping Centre in Leeds, is investing £7 million to triple the size of the food court at White Rose.
Monday, 11 November 2013
Today the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) and WorldPay launch the national Small Business Awards.
Sunday, 20 October 2013
• 84% increase in portfolio value over the three years to 31 March 2013 – an annual return of 21% per annum
• 159% increase in portfolio value over the six years since inception – an annual return of 18% per annum
• Charitable donations rise to £45m over six year reporting period
• Substantial increase in investment activity, maintaining private equity focus
• Sizable war chest for new investments in the £2m to £30m range
Wednesday, 18 September 2013
The search is on to find the remaining 800 people to help power the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games.
Tuesday, 03 September 2013
ONE of the UK’s most successful solicitors firms has received a massive investment to fuel growth in the company.
Monday, 02 September 2013
The UK’s largest online white goods specialist, Appliances Online, has rebranded as ao.com.
Thursday, 08 August 2013
ONE of the world’s leading providers of healthcare information services is acknowledging the wealth of scientific talent in Scotland by opening its first Scottish office.
Sunday, 04 August 2013
Following recent successful disposals, Souter Investments has made an acquisition, taking a significant minority stake in the Lonsdale Capital Partners led acquisition of Irish school publishing business CJ Fallon.