Client Press Releases
Do You Want To Look Better On The Dancefloor?
02 March 2009
Is your skin stopping you getting the hot dates that you deserve? Have you woken up this morning with a miniature replica of Mount Vesuvius on the end of your nose?
If so, Works With Water Nutraceuticals wants you to take part in a trial of its new skin-saving spring water which contains ingredients that help to get rid of and prevent acne.
We all know how it is, on the day of a stressful exam or more likely on the eve of a hot date it's highly likely that you'll wake up with a face full of spots.
Unsightly acne is every student's worst nightmare and if you've got it then you've probably tried every pill, lotion and potion going to try and get rid of it.
However a new natural solution has been launched in the form of beautyTM, the UK's first and only spring water that contains Praventin, a bioactive protein derived from milk, which has been clinically proven to reduce spots by up to 95% within two months.
Each bottle of beautyTM contains 0.1g of Praventin, half the recommended daily amount, to help you achieve that model-perfect complexion and make you irresistible to the opposite sex.
Despite the beauty-ful name, Works With Water is looking for both male and female testers to trial the water. If you want to take part all Works With Water needs from you is a picture showing the condition of your skin now and your commitment to drink two bottles of water per day for at least eight weeks.
They also need you to take a picture each week to show the improvement of your skin and to keep in touch with details of any changes in the condition of your skin - simple.
More information about beautyTM and PraventinTM is available at www.workswithwater.co.uk
If you are interested in taking part please visit http://blog.workswithwater.co.uk/student-form/studentapplication.php
- 25 percent of men and 50 percent of women suffer from acne at some stage in their adult lives.
- PraventinTM is a natural ingredient, derived from milk and created by a proprietary process that concentrates a bioactive complex from whey, rich in the lactoferrin fraction.
- Consumer studies with teenage subjects demonstrated that nutritional supplementation with PraventinTM is supportive in reducing the blemishes associated with a poor complexion, as assessed by a dermatologist.
- Acne is one of the most recognisable skin conditions affecting 85% of young adults aged 12-24 years old
- The Works With Water range of nutritional beverages was first launched in 2006 by founder Jules Birch
- In 2008, the company launched Beauty, the UK's first cosmeceutical beverage containing ingredients clinically proven to help clear the skin of acne.
- Works With Water works in partnership with global ingredients specialists DKSH who are experts in the field of ingredients and nutrition
All products in the Works With Water range are preservative-free, sugar free, naturally flavoured, and are suitable for vegetarians, diabetics and pregnant women.
- In 2009, Works With Water will launch two new products into the UK, mainland Europe and US markets. In line with global health concerns, the focus is on clinically proven benefits for improved immune health and lowering cholesterol.