Beattie Communications Goes On Major Recruitment Drive
Thursday, 05 February 2015
Beattie Communications has gone on a major recruitment drive, signing 12 new faces since the New Year.
New arrivals include property specialist Corrine Douglas, food specialist Sally Fairclough and consumer expert Fiona Hardman.
They will play a key role in growing the company’s Only Property, Only Food and Only Retail boutiques.
Other important New Year signings and arrivals include:
- Old face Gareth Anderson who is returning to the Beattie fold in London from ZPR
- Former journalist Samantha Webster and Dani Lees who also join our London team
- Digital marketing signings Dav Mckenzie, Iain Maitland, Chris Tapley and Callum Donaldson
- Darcy Amamou who joined us from Finn PR in Leeds
- Relationship specialist Gerry Campbell who joins our Glasgow team from Equator
Laurna Woods, group managing director, said: “An agency is only as good as its people and our goal is to recruit the best PR, social and digital marketing talent in the UK.
“Our signing spree is far from over as we will be investing a total of £500,000 in new hires during 2015 to handle an influx of new business wins across the property, retail, food and health marketing sectors.”
For further information, please contact Chris Gilmour on 07730 415036.