Aberdeen Shoppers Get Set To Box Clever Howards Storage World
Tuesday, 20 April 2010
Shoppers in Aberdeen will no longer have an excuse for unnecessary clutter as Australian brand, Howards Storage World, gets set to open its second UK store in Union Square.
Howards Storage World, which specialises in providing storage and organisational products, advice and personal service, will have a Grand Opening at 10am in Union Square, Saturday 24th April. The retailer will offer hundreds of clever and innovative storage ideas to promote a fresh and simple approach to organised living.
From clever kitchen helpers that make food preparation easier, ingenious wine stacking solutions, tools to give your drawers an instant makeover and organisational systems for the bedroom, Howards Storage World offers countless functional and flexible solutions for every room in the house to help you love your living space.
With quality and innovation at the forefront of the HSW concept, which has been welcomed the world over, the retailer offers shoppers something a little different with a collection of unique products including 'onion goggles', 'chalkboard labels' and 'wine wedges' to name but a few.
Martin Brown, Managing Director and Master Franchisee for Howards Storage World UK is thrilled to be bringing the brand to Aberdeen following the success of the first UK store at The Centre, Livingston which opened in October 2009.
He said: "The UK is renowned for being a nation of hoarders and now, more than ever, people are deciding to stay in their current home instead of upsizing. These factors highlight the fact that making the best use of space has become paramount to many families.
"Howards' USP is its ability to offer a broad range of quality products, including own branded household items through to internationally renowned names such as Elfa, Brabantia and simplehuman and complemented by an unrivalled customer service. As a result, Howards Storage World is a one-stop-shop providing everything under one roof and will undoubtedly stand out to our shoppers in Aberdeen.
"I look forward to welcoming customers through the door on 24th April to see for themselves how Howards Storage World can help create a place for everything and revolutionise their home."
Shoppers in Aberdeen can also take advantage of www.howardsstorageworld.co.uk where customers can browse an e-catalogue and use the 'buy online' facility making the organised home just a few clicks away.
Notes to editors
About Howards Storage World:
- Howards Storage World (HSW) is an Australian-based home storage franchise.
- The first UK store opened at The Centre, Livingston in October 2009
- Formed in the 1970s, HSW started as a single shop called 'Stack and Store' in Sydney.
- In 1997, Dirk Spence (CEO) identified the Australia-wide market potential to roll out the concept through franchising and evolved rapidly to open its first franchised store in 1998.
- The company has now grown substantially to now offer 64 stores in Australia and 18 others internationally.
- It is a unique concept that offers a wide range of innovative, essential household items where customers find storage and organisation solutions for all their needs.
- HSW focuses on range, quality and service and offers world renowned brands such as Brabantia, simplehuman and Elfa through to Howards own branded items.
- HSW has been recognised by the BRW as one of the top 10 fastest growing franchises in Australia.