Almond Resorts Present Caribbean For Less
Friday, 08 April 2011
Almond Resorts, the premium four star all-inclusive resorts in Barbados and St. Lucia, are reducing their prices by 35% for holidays booked throughout the summer.
The summer sale aims to make the Caribbean more accessible for everyone, based on a seven night stay at any of their properties in Barbados or St. Lucia.
In addition, up to two kids can stay for free at Almond Morgan Bay in St. Lucia from 1 June to 30 September 2011 and Almond Beach Village from 1 July to 30 September.
Peter Hopwood, Vice President Sales and Marketing for UK & Ireland at Almond Resorts, says: "We're delighted to offer this promotion to encourage more people to visit the Caribbean and take advantage of the beautiful landscapes and opportunities to explore.
"The great thing about Almond all-inclusive is that quite literally everything is for you and about you including à la carte dinning, water sports, reef fishing, even weddings. Parents can also take some time out as each resort has a kids club but if you're looking to relax without any children then you can stay at the adults only resort in Barbados, Almond Beach Club and Spa."
Holidays to Almond Resorts can be booked at the new summer sale prices through all UK Tour Operators from now until the end of December.
For further information on Almond Resorts, please visit: http://www.almondresorts.co.uk/.
Notes to editors:
- December 1993 - Almond Beach Club & Spa was the First All Inclusive Resort in Barbados
- November 1994 - Almond Beach Village opened in Barbados
- November 1999 - Almond Beach Club & Spa was granted the GREEN GLOBE 21 Award
- December 2002 - Almond Beach Village received the GREEN GLOBE 21 Award
- November 2005 - Almond Morgan Bay opened as our first Resort in St Lucia
- February 2007 - Almond Smugglers Cove opened in St Lucia
- Spring 2008 - Almond Casuarina Beach opens on the south coast of Barbados