Being Organised Is Better Than Sex
Tuesday, 14 September 2010
A whopping 63% of people are more satisfied organising a room than after sex according to a recent survey by Howards Storage World.
The revelation came after the home organisation and storage solution specialists conducted a UK-wide survey to find out how important organised living was in the 21st century.
The national survey also unrelieved that four in ten people (41%) say they would consider seeking the help of a de-cluttering expert to help re-organise their home.
Results from the poll also illustrated that 50% of those surveyed felt their wardrobe was in the most need of help.
Howards Storage World de-cluttering expert Lynne Brown said: "It's no surprise that people get a great deal of enjoyment from an organised home.
In the current climate many are staying in their current abode instead of upsizing which can often mean that storage areas can become cramped and organisation can become slack.
"Many of our shoppers come in asking for advice on their bedrooms, and we have a whole host of products that can help create extra storage even in the smallest of rooms."
Two in ten people asked also highlighted that the disorganisation of their home caused them a degree of stress.
Lynne added: "Home owners should consider what is used on a regular basis and keep this at the front of your wardrobe - everything else should be neatly stored away to ensure everything can be found when you come to look for it.
"Howards Storage World offers a de-cluttering service whereby people can seek the help of Lynn who will tailor make a plan to get your disorganized hotspots back into shape."
"Offering shoppers personal advice on their problem area is my favourite part of my job. I love how satisfied they look once we have completed the transformation of their room and home."
Organised living can save you time and money! For more great ideas speak to the experts at your local Howards Storage World store or visit the information and online shopping pages at www.howardsstorageworld.co.uk
can order products.
Issued by Beattie Communications on behalf of Howards Storage World
Notes to editors:
About Howards Storage World:
- Howards Storage World (HSW) is an Australian-based home storage franchise.
- Formed in the 1970s, HSW started as a single shop called 'Stack and Store' in Sydney.
- In 1997, Dirk Spence (CEO) identified the Australia-wide market potential to roll out the concept through franchising and evolved rapidly to open its first franchised store in 1998.
- The company has now grown substantially to now offer 64 stores in Australia and 18 others internationally.
- It is a unique concept that offers a wide range of innovative, essential household items where customers find storage and organisation solutions for all their needs.
- HSW focuses on range, quality and service and offers world renowned brands such as Brabantia, simplehuman and Elfa through to Howards own branded items.
- HSW has been recognised by the BRW as one of the top 10 fastest growing franchises in Australia.