CALA Success At Bridge Of Don Duo Of Developments
Monday, 21 December 2015
CALA Homes’ two developments in the popular suburb of Bridge of Don have both reached key milestones following a successful month for the housebuilder.
Balgownie Gate has just one property remaining after five homes, including the development’s stunning showhome, sold in less than two months. In addition to the sales success at Balgownie Gate, The Links at Dubford sold two properties last week reaching more than 40 percent sold, and now has a new release of homes available which back onto a local nature reserve.
The final luxury property available at Balgownie Gate is the five-bedroom detached Crichton which comes complete with a formal lounge and large open plan kitchen and dining area as well as two en-suite bedrooms and an integral garage.
Situated just off Balgownie Road, the development comprises 26 three, four and five-bedroom homes from CALA’s Signature Collection.
While the latest release of homes at The Links at Dubford includes the spacious five-bedroom detached Kennedy and Lewis properties as well as the four-bedroom detached Cleland. The well-appointed homes enjoy unrivalled views across the Perwinnes Moss nature reserve.
Located on the north east periphery of Bridge of Don, The Links at Dubford offers the epitome of luxury living in the ideal locale with a collection of beautifully appointed four and five-bedroom detached homes from CALA Homes’ sumptuous Signature Collection.
Fraser Carr, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (North), said: “We’ve had a very positive few months at both Bridge of Don sites, not only with sales success but also great staff achievements.
“Fred Anderson, Project Manager for The Links at Dubford was once again awarded the prestigious NHBC Pride in the Job title for the sixth consecutive year.
“Fred ensures every home at the development meets CALA’s exacting standards and has played a vital role in the site’s success to date.
“I’d urge anyone interested in our Bridge of Don developments to get in touch with our sales teams to book an appointment. The past five properties at Balgownie Gate have sold in quick succession and I’m confident it won’t be long until the development is sold out.
“With our latest release at The Links at Dubford benefitting from the superb backdrop of Perwinnes Moss nature reserve, we anticipate a great amount of interest in the properties.”
Selected plots at The Links at Dubford are available with the CALA Part Exchange service with several residents at the development already benefiting from the scheme, including Kirk and Mary Anderson who purchased a five-bedroom detached Lowther.
Kirk said: “We had never used a part exchange service before and were a little hesitant in the beginning, however it was very straight forward and made selling our home so easy and cost effective.
“The entire process was very swift, taking around six weeks. CALA arranged for a surveyor to visit our property and an estate agent to manage viewings.
“The sales and site team at The Links at Dubford were so helpful, we really appreciated their hard work to make our home perfect for us moving in.”
For Part Exchange, CALA will obtain two independent valuations based on achieving a sale in a 4-6 week period, part exchange will be considered subject to CALA’s purchasing criteria and terms and conditions. Ask a Sales Advisor for details or visit www.cala.co.uk/terms.
The remaining five-bedroom detached Crichton at Balgownie Gate is priced £495,000. To book an appointment, call 01224 737806. The Balgownie Gate sales suite is open daily from 11.00am – 5.30pm.
Prices at The Links at Dubford start at £435,000. The current Home of the Month is the five-bedroom detached Garvie priced £499,000. The Links at Dubford sales suite is open daily from 11.00am – 5.30pm. For information on availability and future releases, please register at www.cala.co.uk.
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2015, CALA announced record profits of £50.9m (2014: £26.8m) and an improved house sales gross margin of 23.4% (2014: 22.8%).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2015, was £509,000 (2014: £423,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2015, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 14,236 plots (2014: 12,690) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.2bn, up 11% versus 2014 (£4.7bn).
- In 2015, CALA Homes won Scottish Housebuilder of The Year at the Scottish Home Awards and was awarded silver for the UK’s “Best Medium Housebuilder” at the What House? Awards. This follows What House? Award gold for Best Medium Housebuilder in both 2013 and 2012, and Housebuilder of the Year in 2012.
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for six consecutive years.
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk