Centre Livingston Says Ola To Trio Fashion Brands They Make
Monday, 25 October 2010
Madrid, Barcelona, Paris... Livingston. Three top Spanish fashion brands have opted to make their Scottish debut at The Centre, Livingston, which will become home to Springfield, women'secret and Cortefiel this autumn.
The three Spanish retailers are considered to be positioned in the marketplace alongside brands such as Zara, Mango and Superdry.
Young fashion chain Springfield has an urban and cosmopolitan flavour bringing the latest styles to fashionable men and women, whilst Cortefiel - famed for being the showpiece brand of group - offers elegance, quality comfort and functionality.
The Centre, Livingston will also welcome women'secret which offers underwear, sleepwear, accessories and swimwear for women.
Jennifer Bruce, Marketing Manager said: "It is fantastic news not only to welcome three new fashion stores to our malls but to become the first shopping centre in Scotland to secure these international brands.
"The trio offer a diverse range of styles for our shopper so they will all bring a welcome boost to the already fantastic fashion offering available at The Centre, Livingston."
The retailers are making their move into the UK as part of a deal with Brand Empire, a subsidiary of Land Securities who are the owners of The Centre, Livingston and a number of other leading shopping centres in the Scotland and across the UK.
Sanjay Sharma, CEO of Brand Empire added: "Our arrival at The Centre, Livingston signals a new stage in our expansion plans across the UK.
"Our brands are well established across over 50 countries via 970 stand-alone stores and 345 franchise stores so we are thrilled to finally make the step into the UK market and make our Scottish debut here at The Centre, Livingston.
"Our three new stores located in Elements Square are coming along very well indeed and we look forward to welcoming customers through our doors very soon."
The Centre, Livingston, located 35 minutes from Glasgow and 15 minutes from Edinburgh, is fast becoming one of Scotland's leading fashion shopping destinations featuring 155 stores and a selection of restaurants from around the world all under one roof.
For more information visit http://www.shopcentre.co.uk/
Issued by Beattie Communications on behalf of The Centre, Livingston.
Notes to editors:
- The Centre offers a dynamic and inviting environment where people can shop, eat, relax or meet - whatever the weather. Made up of various elements, it comprises five distinct areas:
- Elements Square - the dramatic new 375,000 sq ft extension houses top retailers including M&S, Debenhams, Next and River Island located within an indoor shopping area with an outdoor feel.
- The Wintergarden - located upstairs within Elements Square, the Wintergarden has comfortable seating and catering outlets in a leafy garden environment providing an ideal break from the busy shopping areas.
- The Avenue - this road running between The Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet is home to the town's five new restaurants - Nandos, Chiquito, Ask, Tony Roma's and Wagamama.
- Almondvale Walk - the most easterly section of The Centre runs from JJB and Aulds along to Asda Walmart featuring favourites including WH Smith, Bodycare and M&Co.
- Almondvale Place - the mall that stretches from Semichem along to Carphone Warehouse, with top names including Boots, Argos and Chisholm Hunter.
- Address: The Centre, Almondvale South, Livingston, EH54 6HR