CHANCE TO VIEW LUXURY CALA LIFESTYLE AT POPULAR PARKLANDS
Tuesday, 16 August 2016
Supplementing its plush Albert show apartment, CALA Homes has unveiled a luxury show apartment, offering homebuyers a second opportunity to envision life at its Parklands development.
Nestled in a quiet pocket close to Aberdeen city centre, Parklands has proved extremely popular with those looking for a haven in the city. Since launching the first show apartment earlier this year, over 50 per cent of its two and three-bedroom apartments have now sold.
In order to meet demand, the leading housebuilder released its second suite of 23 apartments situated in West House early.
Fraser Carr, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (North), said: “Each apartment boasts stylish open plan living completed to an exceptional standard and specification and enjoys unrivalled views across the mature grounds in which Parklands is located.
“This rare combination of a peaceful and picturesque setting which is still a stone’s throw away from city centre amenities has resulted in a fantastic amount of interest from homebuyers in the area.
“I’d urge anyone interested in purchasing a home at Parklands to visit our sales suite and take a look at our two lavish show apartments.”
The Belvidere show apartment features a spacious open plan kitchen and lounge with a balcony overlooking the development’s beautiful setting. The apartment also comprises a master bedroom with en suite as well as a second bedroom and family bathroom.
The show apartment was created by Envision interior design team and conveys a warm and welcoming feel through a soft colour palette of soft creams, chocolate and gold which is carried throughout.
The kitchen features sleek, vanilla cupboards with deep cappuccino worktops and breakfast bar which leads to the lounge area. The inviting lounge features floor to ceiling windows, enabling visitors to take in the view from its sumptuous ivory sofa.
The master bedroom sparkles with a striking gold feature wall and silver finishing touches including textured curtains, contemporary lamps and luxurious headboard. The deep chocolate tones found in the kitchen are mirrored in its two bedside tables.
The family bathroom mixes a clean white suite with bronze and mirrored cupboards. The light walls and flooring are complemented by grey patterned tiles.
Fraser added: “The Belvidere show apartment offers a glimpse into life at Parklands and conveys a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere which reflects its tranquil surroundings.
“The superb quality and craftsmanship can be found in every room and is typical of every apartment at Parklands.”
The Parklands sales suite and show home is open daily from 11.00am – 5.30pm, with current prices starting from just £245,000 for a two-bedroom apartment. For information on availability and future releases, please call 01224 737828 or register at www.cala.co.uk.
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2015, CALA announced record profits of £50.9m (2014: £26.8m) and an improved house sales gross margin of 23.4% (2014: 22.8%).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2015, was £509,000 (2014: £423,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2015, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 14,236 plots (2014: 12,690) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.2bn, up 11% versus 2014 (£4.7bn).
- In 2015, CALA Homes was named ‘Large Business of the Year’ at the Scottish Business Awards and was also awarded bronze for the UK’s ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the What House? Awards. In 2016, CALA won ‘Large Housebuilder of The Year’ at the Scottish Home Awards for the second consecutive year.
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for seven consecutive years.
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk