Gva Grimley Shortlisted 2009 Estates Gazette Awards
Thursday, 18 June 2009
Leading property consultant GVA Grimley has been shortlisted for all four national property advisor categories in this year's Estates Gazette Awards.
The categories are:-
- National Property Advisor
- Property Advisor of the year for Offices
- Property Advisor of the year for Retail & Leisure
- Property Advisor of the year for Industrial & Distribution.
The fifth annual EG Awards will be hosted by Estates Gazette at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London on Tuesday 29th September 2009.
To vote for nominated firms in each of the categories, a dedicated website has been established at http://www.estatesgazetteawards.co.uk/egawardsevent/p/3333.
The online poll closes on 30th June and the firms with the most votes in each of the categories will be shortlisted. These firms will then be presented to a judging panel, who will in turn select the winners. All the winners will then be announced at the awards ceremony in September.
GVA Grimley Ltd, 10 Stratton Street, London W1J 8JR.
(1) GVA Grimley Ltd is one of the UK's leading firms of property consultants operating from 12 offices with 838 fee earners generating a turnover of £148 million year ending 30th April 2008. In the six months ended 31 October 2008 the firm generated turnover of £65 million compared with £72 million in the six months ended 31 October 2007.
(2)The firm provides a full range of property-related services including agency, planning and regeneration, rating, building consultancy, investment, management and valuation consultancy. GVA Grimley also offers specialist advice in areas such as telecomms, education, healthcare, retail, contamination, plant and machinery and the automotive and roadside sectors. GVA Grimley is a founding member of GVA Worldwide with a global reach throughout Europe, North America and Australasia, with real estate representatives in 90 offices serving 20 countries. For further information about GVA Grimley please visit www.gvagrimley.co.uk