Livingston Becomes Centre Style Monthly Events Come Into Play For
Friday, 23 April 2010
The Centre, Livingston will be providing help for fashion-minded shoppers searching for their perfect look by introducing a monthly style clinic hosted by personal shopper and style expert Kirstie Armsworth.
During the last weekend of every month from April until October 2010, Kirstie will be at The Centre where she will be meeting with shoppers and offering her expert advice on the season's hot trends whilst highlighting the best way to wear them according to shape and personality.
During the April event visitors can enjoy a taster of what Kirstie has to offer. Then from May to October, shoppers will have the chance to put themselves forward for a more in-depth consultation with the expert* where shoppers will receive a colour consultation and style assessment to help them pick out trends and must-have buys with the knowledge on how to tailor to make it work for them.
Jennifer Bruce, Marketing Manager for The Centre, Livingston said: "The Centre, Livingston is fast becoming one of central Scotland's leading fashion destinations so we are very excited to be offering our visitors an added service to make sure they are on-trend and picking up the must-have buys of the season that will help them look their best.
"With so many styles and trends out there it's great to have our expert on hand to highlight the key looks for the season, and the colour advice gives a great base to start from when looking for the perfect outfit."
Kirstie Armsworth added: "Regardless of age or size, everyone wants to feel good in their own skin. Knowing what clothing suits is a fantastic confidence booster and helps you feel great in a wardrobe you can wear again and again.
"Our monthly Style Clinics are simple to apply for * so I would encourage anyone interested in fashion and making the most of your shape and colour to sure you submit an entry card for an appointment."
* The Style Clinic consultations will run from May to October and are open to shoppers who spend £75 or more at The Centre (in one transaction or more on the same day). Receipt for purchases will not be required to be attached to entry card however will be asked for at the beginning of your consultation.
Entry cards for the Style Clinics will be able to be picked up from stores and at The Centre customer services desk from mid May. For more information on The Centre or its personal shopping service please log onto http://www.shopthecentre.co.uk/
Dates for Style Clinic Events
Saturday 24th - Sunday 25th April
Saturday 29th - Sunday 30th May
Saturday 21st - Sunday 22nd June
Saturday 24th - Sunday 25th July
Saturday 28th - Sunday 29th August
Saturday 25th - Sunday 26th September
Saturday 30th - Sunday 31st October
Notes to editors:
- The Centre offers a dynamic and inviting environment where people can shop, eat, relax or meet - whatever the weather. Made up of various elements, it comprises five distinct areas:
- Elements Square - the dramatic new 375,000 sq ft extension houses top retailers including M&S, Debenhams, Next and River Island located within an indoor shopping area with an outdoor feel.
- The Wintergarden - located upstairs within Elements Square, the Wintergarden has comfortable seating and catering outlets in a leafy garden environment providing an ideal break from the busy shopping areas.
- The Avenue - this road running between The Centre and Livingston Designer Outlet is home to the town's five new restaurants - Nandos, Chiquito, Ask, Tony Roma's and Wagamama.
- Almondvale Walk - the most easterly section of The Centre runs from JJB and Aulds along to Asda Walmart featuring favourites including WH Smith, Bodycare and M&Co.
- Almondvale Place - the mall that stretches from Semichem along to Carphone Warehouse, with top names including Boots, Argos and Chisholm Hunter.
- Address: The Centre, Almondvale South, Livingston, EH54 6HR