SHOW HOME OFFERS A GLIMPSE OF LUXURY LIVING WITH CALA HOMES
Friday, 11 March 2016
Nestled within rolling hills with panoramic views towards the countryside and the North Sea, CALA Homes’ second stunning show home at the prestigious The Links at Dubford development offers house hunters a real feel for what the CALA lifestyle could be like.
Located on the north east periphery of Bridge of Don, The Links at Dubford offers the epitome of luxury living in the ideal locale with a collection of beautifully appointed four and five-bedroom detached homes from CALA’ sumptuous Signature Collection.
Set within the tranquil surroundings of Dubford, adjacent to Perwinnes Moss nature reserve, The Links at Dubford is fast becoming a vibrant new community in a peaceful setting. Now in its second phase, each home embodies elegant yet practical living, with a contemporary layout which features the exceptional standard of finish, luxury design and high quality specification that is synonymous with CALA Homes.
Showcasing this perfect blend of ‘dream home’ ingredients, the inspiring four-bedroom L-shaped Dewar show home makes for an impressive abode.
Created by Blocc interiors, the interior of The Dewar show home captures timeless elegance through its use of opulent fabrics, furniture and lighting, with subtle hints of green and grey permeating throughout the house to showcase the latest design trends whilst remaining in keeping with its natural surroundings.
Taking its design cue from the nearby nature reserve, the idyllic surroundings are reflected in the décor of this elegant home. The earthy colour palette reflects a mix of grey, green and pale limes throughout.
Underlining the location and acknowledging its proximity to the nearby nature walks, rich fabrics and clever use of moss and wood in accessories create a stylish, comfortable home which appeals to a variety of buyers, from burgeoning families to young professionals and downsizers.
The formal lounge creates a warm and relaxing ambiance. Rich, subtle wallpaper graces the walls to complement the luxe furniture and décor in shades of grey with accents of pale limestone.
A classic style sofa and two accompanying chesterfield armchairs with antique studding adorns this impressive room, perfectly showcasing the space on offer in the lounge. Rich textured velvet drapes create opulence in this light-filled room with French doors leading to the garden and two sets of windows allowing the beautiful scenery to perfectly frame the room.
Guests will be impressed as they move into the spacious kitchen/dining/family room as they are greeted with light pouring from two separate windows at each end of the room and French doors – which again lead to the spacious back garden and patio. A touch of contemporary style is added with a large dining table in modern cream gloss and dark leather chairs – perfect for both entertaining and every-day family dining.
The family area is furnished with a single contemporary chaise which is situated perfectly to enjoy the outdoor views of the garden. Lime green walls and geometric wallpaper hint at an energetic family who enjoy a fashionable lifestyle in the heart of the home. Long earthy drapes create warmth with the dining/ family area which complements the pale oyster and Wenge kitchen units.
Upstairs, in the luxurious master bedroom, visitors will be instantly impressed by the space and grandeur of the room which is filled with natural light pouring through the separate window and balcony that greet visitors upon arrival.
Plush layered blends of champagne silk bedding with gold cushions and sumptuous patterned wallpaper maintain the luxurious feeling that is prominent throughout this home. The combination is continued in a stunning abstract design which is featured behind the chrome studded headboard. An upholstered chair completes the room and illustrates the generous space on offer.
The master features double integrated wardrobes and the exquisitely designed en-suite boasts a double shower unit and Velux window.
The second double bedroom features natural grey wallpaper and accents of pale green furniture, again reflecting the theme of nature. Built-in wardrobes and a roomy en-suite complete this impressively appointed second bedroom.
Soothing cream and grey tones make the large family bathroom the perfect place to relax and unwind after a long day. This room includes a bath and separate shower unit to suit the entire family.
Relaxing creams, greys and a wealth of sophisticated patterns continue throughout the remaining two double bedrooms and study to complete the upper floor of this stunning home.
Suzanne Kerley, lead designer at Blocc, said: “We wanted to create a design which was truly unique for The Links at Dubford. A blend of attractive new colour trends and finishes can be seen throughout, complementing the recognisable high-quality feel that is synonymous with CALA.
“The colours used acknowledge the beautiful surroundings of this contemporary show home, with the theme of nature carried throughout the property. The truly unique selling point of the home is the location which has provided endless inspiration for its décor.”
Fraser Carr, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (North), said: “We are delighted to introduce our second stunning new show home at The Links at Dubford.
“This is a truly magnificent development, combining an outstanding location with beautifully appointed homes. We look forward to giving eager homebuyers an idea of exactly what this development has to offer through the stunning interior design of the Dewar home and breathtaking views from around the development.”
Prices at The Links at Dubford start from £475,000. The Links at Dubford sales suite is open daily from 11.00am – 5.30pm. For information on availability and future releases, please register at www.cala.co.uk.
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2015, CALA announced record profits of £50.9m (2014: £26.8m) and an improved house sales gross margin of 23.4% (2014: 22.8%).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2015, was £509,000 (2014: £423,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2015, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 14,236 plots (2014: 12,690) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.2bn, up 11% versus 2014 (£4.7bn).
- In 2015, CALA Homes won Scottish Housebuilder of The Year at the Scottish Home Awards and was awarded silver for the UK’s “Best Medium Housebuilder” at the What House? Awards. This follows What House? Award gold for Best Medium Housebuilder in both 2013 and 2012, and Housebuilder of the Year in 2012.
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for six consecutive years.
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment Management Company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.