Snozones Summer Snodaes
Tuesday, 31 May 2011
SNO!zone, the UK's only chain of indoor real snow slopes, is taking the heat off the 'having fun' budget with its cool Summer SNO!daes offers.
From 1st June until 31st August, SNO!zone's three snow slopes in Milton Keynes, Castleford and Braehead, will be running its Summer SNO!daes offers, giving families the chance to have an absolute (snow)ball on a budget with its unique range of family slope activities.
SNO!zone's offers will give families the opportunity to re-live winter sledging fun or dare to ride the giant tubes on the ice slide for only £6 or go extreme and fly down the slope on ergonomic 'Hammerhead' sleds for only £10.
Families who have already hit the slopes for winter holidays in the mountains can enjoy a family pass on the main slope for only £60 for two hours, a great way to get active together, practising something you all love and saving more than 30 per cent at the same time.
Keen teens and adults who want to live on the edge and have a more adventurous summer can take advantage of SNO!zone's features on the slope every day. Plus for the whole summer period, avid freestylers can join SNO!zone's weekly freestyle nights every Thursday and Friday from just £25 - and pick up a 'Buy three get one free' collector card.
If this summer is more about fun with your friends or family, then you can make the most of the main slope with main slope passes for only £16 for two hours, or £25 for four hours, saving up to 50 per cent.
Ian Stenson, Operations Director, said: "We know that making the most of the summer in England can be both expensive and weather dependent, so we have introduced our new Summer SNO!daes offers to give families and friends the chance to enjoy an affordable day out, with perfect weather for snowsports guaranteed.
"We're really looking forward to turning the perception of skiing and snowboarding as a winter sport on its head this summer, encouraging lots of new customers to come in, chill out and treat themselves to what they have been missing.
All of SNO!zone's centres are housed within Xscape venues, a giant entertainment complex, which also offers bowling, cinema, rock climbing and other fun activities, restaurants, bars and shops - so there's plenty to do after fun in the snow!
Full details of all the SNO!zone Summer SNO!daes offers are available at http://www.snozoneuk.com/.
- SNO!zone is the UK's only chain of indoor real snow slopes
- SNO!zone took over the operation of the snow slope in Milton Keynes in 2000 and went on to design and build SNO!zone Castleford in 2003 and SNO!zone Scotland in 2006 to keep up with the growing popularity of snowsports in the UK
- In the last 10 years SNO!zone has taught more than a million people to ski or snowboard and seen more than two and a half million people using its slopes to practice snowsports all year round. A further million have experienced the exhilaration of sledging and ice sliding at the three slopes
- Each 170m long main slope is covered with more than 1700 tonnes of fresh snow - equivalent to the weight of 10 blue whales or 30,000 wheelbarrows of snow
- SNO!zone has also featured in some of the UK's most popular TV programmes such as Big Brother, Cash in the Attic, Wife Swap and welcomed celebrities including Justin Timberlake, Peter Andre, Heston Blumenthal, Girls Aloud and Heather Mills
- SNO!zone nurtures some of the best young snowsports talent in the UK by sponsoring more than 60 athletes annually including Olympians Zoe Gillings and Sean Rose
- As well as the main slope, a dedicated lesson slope at each centre allows visitors to learn the basics of skiing and snowboarding with qualified instructors
- Activities on offer at every centre include skiing, snowboarding, sledging and ice sliding
- When not on the slope, visitors can enjoy some après ski at the Alpine themed SNO!bars