Warburtons Warms Up Winter With Two New Launches
Thursday, 21 January 2010
Britain's favourite family baker, Warburtons, is 'toasting' the New Year with the launch of three delicious new products - Unsliced White & Brown Tiger loaves and Toasting Muffins - which are in store now just in time to warm up your winter!
Bringing back a traditional British breakfast treat, Warburtons new Toasting Muffins are beautifully soft and fresh - a perfect addition to the family breakfast routine. Warburtons Toasting Muffins are ideal for a tasty and convenient breakfast on-the-go, or top with goats cheese and roasted vegetables for a delectable, healthy lunch. Not only do they taste great, but they're quick and easy to prepare as each muffin has been gently forked around the middle so you can simply tear and toast to perfection for a delicious alternative the whole family will love.
Warburtons Unsliced Tiger loaves are available in Tiger White and Tiger Brown varieties with the great taste and high quality you have come to expect from Warburtons. These scrumptious loaves have a tasty cracked crusty topping made using special ingredients by Warburtons baking experts to create its characteristic tiger appearance. Delightfully soft inside, the Unsliced Tiger loaves are distinctively moreish and offer plenty of versatility. Slice as thick or as thin as you like or tear off chunks to dip into hearty soups for a perfect winter warming treat.
Products are available now from major supermarkets. Unsliced Tiger loaves have an RRP of £1.19 while Toasting Muffins have an RRP 81p. For local stockist information, visit http://www.warburtons.co.uk/ or call the Warburtons Freephone Customer Careline on 0800 243 684.
Notes to Editors:
- Warburtons is the UK's leading independent baker and was established in a grocery shop in Bolton in 1876 by Thomas and Ellen Warburton. Today the business is actively run by the fifth generation of the Warburton family - Brett, Jonathan and Ross.
- Source: The Grocer Magazine, Nielson Britain's 100 Biggest Grocery Brands, March 2009.
- With fourteen bakeries and thirteen depots around the UK, the company serves customers from the Scottish Islands & Highlands in the North to Southampton in the South.
- Warburtons produces over two million loaves, rolls and crumpets every day and in the UK we eat the equivalent of nine million large loaves of bread on a daily basis.
- For local stockists please call the Warburtons Freephone Customer Careline on 0800 243 684.
 AC Nielson Top 100 Grocery Brands, March 2005.
 Statistics provided by the Federation of Bakers.