Live Your Dreams
Here’s a sobering thought – if you’ve reached the ripe old age of 45, you’ve probably got more days behind you than ahead of you.
Resolve, therefore, to:
- Live your dreams – don’t delay till tomorrow what you can achieve today.
- Don’t waste a minute of your precious time on tasks best left to others.
- Don’t wish things were different – make them better.
- Think healthy, eat healthy and take lots of exercise, not to add days at the end but quality to your life right now.
- Have no regrets – you can’t change your past but you can determine your future.