Try The Love/Hate Test
We live in a world where the words love and hate can
happily co-exist in the same sentence.
I am writing this, having woken up on a trans-Atlantic
flight. What do I love and hate about British Airways:
• I hate the way their pilots ding the seatbelt sign at
the slightest tremor of turbulence.
• I love the service provided by their cabin crew.
• I hate how BA is always trying to cut costs.
• I love the prices you can get by booking in advance.
• I hate the fact that the entertainment system
breaks down on every flight.
• I love how you can change the meaning of their
slogan To Fly To Serve by adding an innocent letter
O to the first word.
To learn some amazing truths about your brand,
ask 10 customers to take the love/hate test!