Linkedin Masterclass For Charity Fundraisers
Friday, 05 April 2013
Social media agency Only Linkedin is organising a one day masterclass to enable charity marketers to exploit Linkedin for fundraising purposes.
The Linkedin Masterclass will take place in Only’s London office on June 27.
Delegates will learn how to create a Linkedin charity fundraising strategy and how to use the platform for securing financial support from UK-based companies.
Topics covered at the Linkedin Masterclass will include:
- Creating a successful Linkedin fundraising strategy
- Building powerful personal and corporate profiles
- Connect with a corporate donor wish list
- Using Linkedin to persuade existing corporate donors to give more
- Using Linkedin information to build email databases
The masterclass will be led by Gordon Beattie, founder of Only Linkedin and Beattie Communications Group.
He said: “Linkedin should be a powerful fundraising tool for most charities but so far only a handful of charities have embraced Linkedin for fundraising purposes. That will change rapidly over the next couple of years.”
Visit http://www.onlylinkedinmarketing.com/events.aspx to learn more or to reserve a place.
For further information please contact Gordon Beattie on 0800 612 9890.