We are currently seeking a talented Digital Project Manager to join our growing digital team and who will be responsible for managing the full digital project life cycle.
The successful candidate will have the experience and ability to see a project from many different perspectives whilst always driving the project forward and being responsible for keeping the client up to date and informed. Also largely responsible for bringing in new website projects and ensuring there is a healthy pipeline of projects coming into the studio.
You will come from an agency background and understand how a digital studio works. Familiar with how much time a development, design and marketing task will take to complete. You will be confident in your own abilities whilst constantly looking for new and best ways of achieving the best results for your clients.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Managing all website projects within the digital studio
- Inputting and managing projects within JIRA
- Managing time for their resource – alongside the Digital Studio Director
- Managing clients expectations and client communication
- Managing the output of resource in the studio
- Performing daily and weekly sub team stand-ups
- Keeping projects on time and on budget
- Up-selling to the client
- Defining initial and on-going project scope
- Project integration with any other third party platforms, if required
In addition to the above, the Digital Project Manager will need to write bespoke new business proposals as and when required, assisting both the Digital Communications Director and the Studio Director in securing new business.
- 3-5 years agency experience is essential
- Ideally have previous experience with JIRA or other similar Project Management tools.
- Experience with development, UX/UI and design, and ideally experience with .Net CMS like Umbraco
- The ability to work at an incredibly fast pace without feeling flustered or overwhelmed.
- Be a strong team player with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work well with different people within the team.
- Has an energetic approach and is highly self-motivated.
Life at Beattie Group
Beattie Group is a forward thinking, creatively driven communications group. With 30 years at the forefront of the PR and Marketing industry - we are proud to be recognised as one of the best in the business.
Our success can be contributed to our highly valued family of employees. For this reason, we are dedicated to leading the way in terms of employee development, opportunity and reward.
We like our employees to stick with us and always feel like part of the family. So, as well as unique career opportunities, ongoing support and career development and a healthy bonus scheme; we offer every one of our employees the following benefits:
Health Insurance - Option to join company health scheme.
Pension - Company pension after eligibility period.
Bonus - A discretionary bonus is often paid.
Holidays - 31 days including bank and public holidays.
Birthdays - Champagne on your birthday.
Feel like this role is for you?
Apply now by uploading your CV or get in touch to find out more.
Feel like this role is for you?
Apply now by uploading your CV or get in touch to find out more. Upload CV