Aberdeen Shoppers Unwrap Howards Storage World It Opens Doors Second
Wednesday, 28 April 2010
Shoppers in Aberdeen flocked to Union Square to welcome Howards Storage World to the city as it opened its doors for the first time on Saturday 24th April.
Howards Storage World, which specialises in providing storage and organisational products, advice and personal service, enjoyed the Grand Opening of its second UK store at 10am in Union Square and is already proving to be a hit with local shoppers.
Located at unit 4 on the first level of the mall, Howards Storage World offers hundreds of clever and innovative storage ideas in store to promote organised living.
From clever kitchen helpers that make food preparation easier, ingenious wine stacking solutions, tools to give your drawers an instant makeover and organisational systems for the bedroom - there are countless functional and flexible solutions for every room in the home.
Martin Brown, Managing Director and UK Master Franchisee for Howards Storage World is thrilled to formally open the Aberdeen store just six months on from the launch of the first UK store at The Centre, Livingston which opened in October 2009.
He said: "It's great to receive such a warm welcome from our Aberdeen shoppers on launch day. Preparing for opening day has been hectic however I hope it will all be worthwhile and our Aberdeen customers enjoy the layout of the store and all the fantastic organisational solutions we have to offer.
"Our staff are very excited about the store opening and are looking forward to putting all their product knowledge and customer service training into practice."
Penny Godfrey, marketing manager for Union Square said:
"It's great to have Howards Storage World on board and we are pleased to welcome them to Union Square and Aberdeen.
"The store offers a fantastic range of innovative storage solutions and services that are sure to be very popular with our shoppers."
The internationally successful retail concept combines a fantastic range of Howards Storage World branded products as well as well-known international names including Elfa, Brabantia and simplehuman - mixed with helpful advice and great customer service from the friendly staff in store.
Shoppers in Aberdeen can also take advantage of http://www.howardsstorageworld.co.uk/ where customers can browse an e-catalogue and use the 'buy online' facility making the organised home just a few clicks away.
Issued by Beattie Communications on behalf of Howards Storage World UK.
Notes to editors:
About Howards Storage World:
- Howards Storage World (HSW) is an Australian-based home storage franchise.
- Formed in the 1970s, HSW started as a single shop called 'Stack and Store' in Sydney.
- In 1997, Dirk Spence (CEO) established the Australia-wide market potential to roll out the concept through franchising and evolved rapidly to open its first franchised store in 1998.
- The company has now grown substantially to now offer 64 stores in Australia and 18 others internationally.
- It is a unique concept that offers a wide range of innovative, essential household items where customers find storage and organisation solutions for all their needs.
- HSW focuses on range, quality and service and offers world renowned brands such as Brabantia, simplehuman and Elfa through to Howards own branded items.
- HSW has been recognised by the BRW as one of the top 10 fastest growing franchises in Australia.