Adare Lands Hml Contract
Thursday, 19 March 2009
HML (Homeloan Management Limited), one of the market leaders in financial outsourcing, has signed a long-term contract with marketing and customer communications specialist Adare.
Adare will provide HML with all transactional mail and critical customer communications including mortgage statements, notification letters and rate change information. The whole process including lasering, enclosing and distribution will be managed from within Adare's strategic communications centre.
The contract marks the first time HML has outsourced the production of its customer communications and it was Adare's experience, level of investment in technology and assurance of 100 per cent integrity that were key factors behind HML's decision.
Robert Whiteside, chief executive officer at Adare comments: "This contract win with HML highlights how in the current climate, some companies are recognising that even critical areas which have tended to be kept close in house can benefit from an outsourced solution.
"Of course, for such critical communications, where there is a high emphasis on security and accuracy, the client needs the assurance that the chosen supplier is going to place as much importance on the work undertaken as they themselves do.
"Our long-term partnerships with a number of large financial organisations for such solutions ensured HML had that assurance and are now able to focus on the benefits that outsourcing can bring."
Andrew Jones, HML Business Services director commented: "We had to give our staff and our clients the absolute guarantee that outsourcing to Adare was a viable and secure option. When we weighed up all the options available to us, we felt confident that the whole process could be transferred with no disruption to the level of service we provide.
"Adare has also provided us with a future proof solution that gives us greater scope to accommodate our own growth plans."
Whiteside added: "The contract win signals a great opportunity for Adare to be working with one of the key players in the mortgage market and we look forward to developing the relationship and extending the services we can offer them over the coming years."
Note to Editors:
- Adare provides data driven, multi-media Marketing and Customer Communications to leading European and global brands and operates in a range of industry sectors including financial services, public sector and retail.
- Current clients include HMRC, HBOS, Calor Gas, NFU Mutual and IBM. Adare employs 800 people in 20 locations across the UK and Europe and has an annual turnover of around £125 million.
- 'Best Use of B2B Internet Technology' - European Retail Solutions Awards
- '2008 Print Management Award' - Quality in Print Awards
- 'Best Inclusive Design' - DBA 2008 Design Awards
- For more information, visit www.adare.com
- HML is one of the market leaders in financial outsourcing. Handling assets of around £50 billion for over 30 clients, HML is based in Skipton, North Yorkshire and employs around 2,000 people in Skipton, Padiham, Glasgow and Londonderry. It was formed in 1988.
- For more information visit: www.hml.co.uk