BRAND NEW HOUSE TYPE FOR ABERDEEN LAUNCHES AT CALA’S CULTS PARK
Wednesday, 28 June 2017
CALA Homes has unveiled its contemporary Murray house type at The Paddocks at Cults Park. Making its debut in the North of Scotland, the luxury housebuilder’s highly anticipated house type is a first for prospective homebuyers in Aberdeen.
Offering flexible family living with a unique new layout, the three-bedroom home has been exclusively crafted to maximise its 1,553 sq ft of flowing space.
Featuring a spacious lounge as well as a kitchen/dining area which leads into the landscaped garden, The Murray has been perfectly designed for growing and modern families.
Lending itself to a multitude of uses, the third bedroom of the charming Murray home is located on the ground floor – making it the perfect space for a play room or office suiting various lifestyles.
The family bathroom can also be found on the ground floor and incudes a luxury Villeroy & Boch suite finished with Porcelanosa tiling.
The first floor comprises two additional bedrooms. The master bedroom comes complete with a high specification en-suite, built-in wardrobes and a terrace overlooking the front of the property.
Ample storage can be found throughout the home. Two Murray plots at The Paddocks feature single garages with additional plots boasting allocated rear parking.
Fraser Carr, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (North), said: “The Paddocks offers homebuyers a varied mix of house types to suit families of all sizes.
“We are delighted to introduce The Murray to the development and to the region for the first time. The home’s distinct layout will no doubt prove popular with families looking for a contemporary and versatile property.
“The Murray is a superb addition to our portfolio at Cults Park.”
The Paddocks at Cults Park is the fourth CALA development to be launched within the prestigious Cults locale.
It comprises a boutique collection of three, four and five-bedroom semi-detached, detached and attractive terraced homes including CALA’s popular Lowther house types.
The development’s state-of-the-art sales suite and two stunning show homes, The Cleland and The Lowther, illustrate to prospective homebuyers the luxury lifestyle Cults Park has to offer.
Homebuyers can also visit https://www.cala.co.uk/homes-for-sale/north-of-scotland/cults-park for further information and view a video on YouTube showcasing the new home https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pLzHTWj1gE.
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2016, CALA announced record profits of £60.1m (2015: £50.9m).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2016, was £538,000 (2015: £509,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2016, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 15,399 plots (2015: 14,236) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.5bn, up 16% versus 2015 (£5.2bn).
- In 2016, CALA won ‘Large Housebuilder of The Year’ at the Scottish Home Awards for the second consecutive year, was crowned ‘Medium Housebuilder of the Year’ at the Housebuilder Awards as well as collecting a silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the What House? Awards.
- On average over the past eight years, 93% of our customers have been willing to recommend CALA to a friend in the Home Builders Federation National New Homes customer satisfaction survey
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk