BRIDGE OF ALLAN GETS SET FOR CALA’S EASTER EGG HUNT
Friday, 31 March 2017
Eight local businesses in Bridge of Allan are gearing up to take part in CALA Homes (West) inaugural Easter Egg Hunt.
Children across Stirlingshire are encouraged to complete the hunt in Bridge of Allan and will be rewarded with a free Easter chocolate treat courtesy of the luxury homebuilder with each completed search.
CALA Homes (West) has teamed up with local businesses in Bridge of Allan to launch the fun-filled event which runs throughout the school holidays and Easter weekend. Special numbered eggs will be hidden in eight store windows along Henderson Street, Fountain Road and Kenilworth Road between Saturday 1 April and Monday 17 April.
Children who collect an Easter Egg Hunt form from CALA’s Pathfoot Loan sales suite, located off
Sheriffmuir Road, and correctly spot all eight of the hidden eggs, will be rewarded with a chocolate egg upon returning the form to the sales suite by 17 April.* CALA will also make a donation to Bright Starts nursery for every correctly completed form.
Liana Canavan, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (West), said: “We have launched the Easter Egg Hunt in Bridge of Allan as a fun-filled way to keep the children entertained during the school holidays. We are committed to engaging with local communities and hope to donate a good sum to the local nursery.
The Egg hunt also offers families the opportunity to take in the superb surroundings of CALA’s Bridge of Allan development - Pathfoot Loan, a new exclusive pocket of homes being created featuring fantastic woodland views across our sales suite at Blawlowan House. The children may even spot some real Easter bunnies hopping around the grounds.
“As well as launching a fun event to keep children entertained, we also wanted to support Bright Starts nursery therefore CALA Homes will make a £5 donation for each correctly completed form returned.
“I’d like to urge families in and around Bridge of Allan to take part and help us raise a great amount which will be given back to the community.”
Local businesses including Allanwater Café, The Treehouse, Country Pursuits, The Meadowpark Pub, Strathallan Pharmacy, Bridge of Allan Post Office, Jam Jar Café and Heart of Glass have agreed to take part in the egg-cellent special Easter event.
*Subject to availability.
Issued by Beattie Communications on behalf of CALA Homes.
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2016, CALA announced record profits of £60.1m (2015: £50.9m).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2016, was £538,000 (2015: £509,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2016, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 15,399 plots (2015: 14,236) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.5bn, up 16% versus 2015 (£5.2bn).
- In 2016, CALA won ‘Large Housebuilder of The Year’ at the Scottish Home Awards for the second consecutive year, was crowned ‘Medium Housebuilder of the Year’ at the Housebuilder Awards as well as collecting a silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the What House? Awards.
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for seven consecutive years.
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk