CALA HOMES DELIVERS NEW ROAD FOR CULTS COMMUNITY
Wednesday, 05 August 2020
CALA Homes (North) has completed construction of a key new road for the Cults community, which is now open to traffic.
Craigbank Drive, connecting Craigton Road and Kirk Brae, was outlined in the Friarsfield Development Framework and is set to ease congestion and improve accessibility in the popular area.
The road has been created by the developer as part of its ongoing work in the area, including its current Cults Park and Craigton Mews developments.
Mike Naysmith, Managing Director at CALA Homes (North), said: “We are very pleased to deliver this key piece of infrastructure to the Cults community and look forward to seeing it improve traffic flow and connectivity in the area.
“We have been creating new neighbourhoods in Cults since 2012, and in fact built homes here as far back as the 1970s, so we have very strong ties to the community. We’re proud to deliver the new link road and continue our contribution.”
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
For more information contact:
Shaun Keeney / firstname.lastname@example.org / 01698 787843
Julie Yeudall / email@example.com / 01698 787845 / 07730415019
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is a major UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations throughout the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland.
- In the 18 months to December 2018, CALA sold over 3000 homes and announced record profit before tax of £122.4m and also record revenues of £1,220.8m.
- CALA employs more than 1,000 people across 10 offices and more than 70 developments
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for 2019. On average over the past 10 years, the independent survey has found that more than 93% of our customers would recommend CALA to a friend.
- In 2017, and for the second consecutive year, CALA has collected the Silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the WhatHouse? Awards. At the 2018 Scottish Home Awards, CALA received the Customer Service Excellence Award for the third year running. In 2019, CALA was named Home Builder of the Year at the Homes for Scotland Awards.
- CALA is proud to be a Gold Patron of the Prince’s Trust, our national charity partner since 2015.
- In March 2018, CALA Group was acquired by Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk