CALA HOMES GLASGOW APARTMENTS PROVE POPULAR
Tuesday, 24 December 2019
CALA Homes’ exclusive development in the Southside of Glasgow, 21 Mansionhouse Road, has sold out following continued high demand for the 101 luxurious homes on offer.
The award-winning homebuilder saw its final apartment at the popular development reserved in the last few weeks, with buyers snapping up the range of one, two and three-bedroom apartments across three buildings.
However, purchasers looking for their own dream apartment in Glasgow needn’t be disappointed. There are still opportunities to live the aspirational CALA lifestyle, with apartments available at the homebuilder’s prestigious Jordanhill Park development – and Prince’s Quay set to launch early next year.
CALA Homes (West) has just unveiled the showhome within the first release of homes at the prestigious Jordanhill Park development.
The two-bedroom apartment which is part of the exclusive Beech Collection showcases the lifestyle on offer where homebuyers can enjoy the best of both worlds – nestled in idyllic, lush parkland just moments from Glasgow’s bustling West End.
The remaining one and two-bedroom apartments – which range from £220,000 to £343,000 – are designed with entertaining and socialising in mind, and each apartment includes a private parking, zoned underfloor heating, hardwood flooringand secure entry system.
Prince’s Quay is a highly-anticipated development which will offer purchasers a mix of apartments and townhouses – perfect for young professionals, couples and first-time buyers.
Located in the hub of Glasgow’s ‘Media City’, Prince’s Quay is CALA Homes’ first ever Glasgow city centre development offering luxury living in a fast-paced area of Glasgow thanks to the array of bars and restaurants within easy reach.
For those looking for a move next year, Prince’s Quay could be the perfect solution as new homes will be released for sale in early 2020 through Savills, with first residents due to be welcomed in the autumn.
Liana Canavan, sales and marketing director at CALA Homes (West), said: “CALA at 21 Mansionhouse Road has proven exceptionally popular with purchasers and I am delighted to announce that it is now a sell-out success following our final reservation.
“However, prospective homebuyers should not fret as we have a wide selection of beautiful homestyles within Jordanhill Park and Prince’s Quay, which will give our homebuyers an envious collection to choose from.
“I would encourage potential purchasers to register interest for Prince’s Quay on our website to be kept up to date, or to visit the Jordanhill Park show apartment to see the exactly what’s on offer for themselves.”
The showhome and sales suite for Jordanhill Park is open from 11am – 5.30pm daily. For more information call 0141 280 9193 or visit www.cala.co.uk/homes-for-sale/west-of-scotland.
Issued by Beattie Communications on behalf of CALA Homes.
For further information contact:
Carla Rinaldi 01698 787862 / 07730 415 031 firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Devine 01698 787855 / 07912 780 832 email@example.com
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is a major UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations throughout the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland.
- In the 18 months to December 2018, CALA sold over 3000 homes and announced record profit before tax of £122.4m and also record revenues of £1,220.8m.
- CALA employs more than 1,000 people across 10 offices and more than 70 developments
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for 2019. On average over the past 10 years, the independent survey has found that more than 93% of our customers would recommend CALA to a friend.
- In 2017, and for the second consecutive year, CALA has collected the Silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the WhatHouse? Awards. At the 2018 Scottish Home Awards, CALA received the Customer Service Excellence Award for the third year running.
- CALA is proud to be a Gold Patron of the Prince’s Trust, our national charity partner since 2015.
- In March 2018, CALA Group was acquired by Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk