CALA HOMES (NORTH) CELEBRATES SUCCESS AT CITY APARTMENTS
Monday, 29 February 2016
CALA Homes (North) is enjoying a surge of sales success at its Parklands development in Aberdeen’s city centre, with more than 40 per cent of apartments already sold within East House.
Offering homebuyers a glimpse of luxury living in Aberdeen, the inspiring new show home has prompted five sales since its launch at May Baird Avenue – highlighting the spectacular space and quality on offer at CALA Homes’ stunning new development in the North.
Comprising 46 two and three-bedroom properties over two blocks, Parklands is the dream setting for those looking for convenient apartment living in a superb central location.
Homebuyers are being urged to move quickly to secure one of the remaining apartments currently available in this modern sanctuary – enjoying close proximity to the hustle and bustle of nearby Rosemount and the city centre beyond, while maintaining a sense of calm due to the lush surroundings of mature trees and established grounds.
Showcasing the best of city apartment living, the leading upmarket major homebuilder’s new Albert show apartment oozes contemporary elegance.
Designed by Eileen Kesson of Envision, the interior of the two-bedroom apartment is similar to that of a luxury boutique hotel, while subtle natural touches such as black and grey wood finishes, stone colourings and leaf prints hint at the nearby wooded surroundings.
The show home features opulent fabrics, bespoke furniture and distinctive French lighting, with stunning wallcoverings simulating silk and stone finishes, flowing from deep charcoal to pale bronze.
The open plan kitchen and lounge area creates a warm and relaxing ambiance. Rich, leaf-patterned wallpaper graces the walls to complement the luxe furniture and décor in shades of grey and beige.
The lounge features a minimalist fireplace with a built-in television located above, and textured floor to ceiling curtains create a cosy atmosphere while framing the tranquil, leafy views. A smooth suede corner sofa adorned with an assortment of bronze and grey cushions completes the area.
A slick breakfast bar partitions the lounge from the kitchen which comprises cream countertops and units with accents of deep cappuccino wood panelling and a distinctive bronzed glass splashback.
Flooring throughout the chic apartment is a mix of slate cord carpeting and mica effect tiling which further enhances the putty and grey tones within the superb kitchen.
The luxurious master bedroom conveys a calming feel with rich, dark walls in slate and brushed silver weave. A plush champagne headboard, leather framed mirror and thick light brown throw add to the boutique feel of the apartment. Spacious fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room completes the generous master suite.
The second double bedroom and study is decorated in pale bamboo and grey tones with Italian matt lacquer furniture forming a floating work station/vanity area.
Soothing cream and grey tones make the large family bathroom the perfect place to relax and unwind after a long day. This room includes a luxurious bathroom suite which is perfect for the entire family and includes sanitary ware from the Laufen range.
The ground floor apartment also boasts private garden space accessed via floor to ceiling sliding doors in the lounge.
Fraser Carr, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (North), said: “We are delighted to introduce our new show apartment at Parklands.
“This is a truly magnificent development with a selection of beautiful apartments to choose from. We’ve had an excellent response from homebuyers since the show apartment launched earlier this month – securing five sales in just three weeks.
“The success of Parklands in such a short space of time is a fantastic sign that property hunters are still keen to buy, and we are urging prospective homeowners to move quickly to avoid disappointment. Our new development is the perfect location for a blend of young executives and professionals as well as older couples looking to downsize.
“Parklands is situated in an unrivalled spot – minutes from superb local amenities in Rosemount and the city centre, but also set in a secluded pocket hidden away from the hustle and bustle.”
The Parklands sales suite and show home is open daily from 11.00am – 5.30pm, with current prices starting from just £255,000 for a two-bedroom apartment which features two bathrooms. For information on availability and future releases, please call 01224 737828 or register at www.cala.co.uk.
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2015, CALA announced record profits of £50.9m (2014: £26.8m) and an improved house sales gross margin of 23.4% (2014: 22.8%).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2015, was £509,000 (2014: £423,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2015, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 14,236 plots (2014: 12,690) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.2bn, up 11% versus 2014 (£4.7bn).
- In 2015, CALA Homes won Scottish Housebuilder of The Year at the Scottish Home Awards and was awarded silver for the UK’s “Best Medium Housebuilder” at the What House? Awards. This follows What House? Award gold for Best Medium Housebuilder in both 2013 and 2012, and Housebuilder of the Year in 2012.
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for six consecutive years.
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk