CALA HOMES RECEIVES TOP ABERDEEN PROPERTY ACCOLADE
Friday, 08 September 2017
A prestigious Cults development has been recognised in the UK Property Awards in the residential development category for North East Scotland.
CALA Homes (North) will be honoured at the UK Property Awards at the London Lancaster Hotel on 27th October for its The Paddocks at Cults Park development.
The leading housebuilder will compete against the best property professionals across the UK regions to be recognised in the category.
Mike Naysmith, Managing Director at CALA Homes (North), said: “We are delighted that our Cults Park development has been recognised for this prestigious accolade and we’re looking forward to attending the awards ceremony in London.
“This award is testament to the hard work and dedication from our entire team, from planning right through to our sales team.
“Cults has traditionally been a very successful area for us in the north of Scotland and Cults Park is proving no different, offering homebuyers carefully crafted homes of the upmost quality in a highly sought-after suburb.”
The first phase of Cults Park – The Paddocks – comprises 44 three, four and five-bedroom semi-detached, detached and terraced homes.
In its 26th year, the UK Property Awards are judged by an independent panel of 70 industry experts, focusing on design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability.
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
For more information contact:
Julie Yeudall / firstname.lastname@example.org / 01698 787845 / 07730 415 019
Sarah Ballantyne / email@example.com / 01698 787859 / 07973 627150
Rachel Connor / firstname.lastname@example.org / 01324 602563 / 07807 042342
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2016, CALA announced record profits of £60.1m (2015: £50.9m).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2016, was £538,000 (2015: £509,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2016, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 15,399 plots (2015: 14,236) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.5bn, up 16% versus 2015 (£5.2bn).
- In 2016, CALA won ‘Large Housebuilder of The Year’ at the Scottish Home Awards for the second consecutive year, and was crowned ‘Large Business of the Year’ at the prestigious Scottish Business Awards
- On average over the past eight years, 93% of our customers have been willing to recommend CALA to a friend in the Home Builders Federation National New Homes customer satisfaction survey
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk