CALA HOMES UNVEILS NEW COLLECTION AT PRESTIGIOUS DEVELOPMENT
Wednesday, 05 August 2020
CALA Homes (West) has released the first in a stunning new collection of townhouses at its multi-million-pound Jordanhill Park development in Glasgow’s West End.
Following on from the sell-out success of the Beech Collection – the prestigious development’s first phase of 29 apartments – the townhouses, part of the Oak Collection, are set to make their public debut this month.
Featuring 17 four- and five-bedroom townhouses for sale, these stunning new homes will be available to view by appointment at the flagship site’s brand-new Show Village from Monday 10 August.
As well as seeing the contemporary new sales and marketing suite at the heart of Jordanhill Park, homebuyers visiting the new show village will be able to tour three impressive showhomes.
With interiors by renowned interior designer Eileen Kesson of Envision, and elements of furnishings by high-end Danish interiors brand, BoConcept, each of the showhomes demonstrates the versatility of three-storey living; whether for new or established families, or those who wish to downsize while retaining plenty of space.
Alongside the townhouses, the Oak Collection also includes just four bespoke five-bedroom detached villas as well as newly released apartment styles known as the Walled Garden.
Each home is nestled within acres of idyllic, lush parkland, yet just moments from Glasgow’s bustling West End, offering the best of both worlds.
Liana Canavan, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (West), said: “The launch of the Oak Collection – and in particular our townhouses – at Jordanhill Park marks a major milestone at what is undoubtedly our flagship development in the West of Scotland.
“The sell-out success of the Beech Collection apartments is testament to the unprecedented demand we have seen from homebuyers – which is hardly surprising when you consider the development’s fabulous location and picturesque parkland surroundings – so we’re very excited to bring these new home designs to this location.
“We’ve showcased the Oak Collection exclusively to members of our database over the past week or so, and the feedback so far has been fantastic. Our continuing partnership with Eileen Kesson at Envision and the outstanding interiors brand, BoConcept, has seen the showhomes brought to life in the most exquisite fashion.
“We’re sure those who are interested in seeing what’s on offer will be truly wowed when they step over the threshold of each of the three showhomes. The versatility of our three-story homestyles means they work well for so many different buyers – and such versatility is more key than ever given the increase in homeworking and at-home entertaining we’ve seen over the past few months. Those interested in our five-bedroom detached villas or Walled Garden apartments will also have the opportunity to see virtually what is on offer.
“Our exclusive database viewings have already seen plots reserved, so I would encourage any interested homebuyers to make an appointment with our expert sales consultants as soon as possible so they don’t miss out.”
The townhouses at Jordanhill Park start from £589,995, whilst the Walled Garden apartments start from £239,995.
For more information, or to arrange an appointment with the sales team, call 0141 530 5746 or visit www.cala.co.uk
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is a major UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations throughout the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland.
- In the 18 months to December 2018, CALA sold over 3000 homes and announced record profit before tax of £122.4m and also record revenues of £1,220.8m.
- CALA employs more than 1,000 people across 10 offices and more than 70 developments
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for 2019. On average over the past 10 years, the independent survey has found that more than 93% of our customers would recommend CALA to a friend.
- In 2017, and for the second consecutive year, CALA has collected the Silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the WhatHouse? Awards. At the 2018 Scottish Home Awards, CALA received the Customer Service Excellence Award for the third year running.
- CALA is proud to be a Gold Patron of the Prince’s Trust, our national charity partner since 2015.
- In March 2018, CALA Group was acquired by Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk