CALA HOMES (WEST) LAUNCHES LUXURY BUNGALOW AT ENDRICK MEADOWS
Thursday, 18 May 2017
Situated in the picturesque semi-rural location of Balfron, the UK’s most upmarket major homebuilder CALA Homes (West), has released one of two exclusive bungalow housetypes at its Endrick Meadows development.
The luxurious four bedroom Endrick bungalow, exclusive to Endrick Meadows, has been designed especially for the development, and has made its Scottish debut in Balfron. At 2,010 sq ft and boasting beautiful open views of the Campsie Fells, the generously proportioned one-story homes showcase deluxe detached living at its best.
As you enter through the front door, a large formal lounge is located to the right offering an excellent area for entertaining, while an impressive hallway leads onto the four luxurious bedrooms and family bathroom.
The master bedroom, complete with twin basin en-suite and stylish bi-fold wardrobes, features French double doors opening out to its very own garden patio.
To the rear of the home is the exceptionally spacious open plan kitchen and family/dining room that creates a family hub perfect for day-to-day living. Boasting French doors leading out to a decking area within the garden, this area provides lots of additional natural light throughout the home. A utility room, cloak room and double garage completes the home.
The Endrick bungalows sit alongside the 29 broad mix of different housetypes from the UK’s most upmarket major homebuilder’s award-winning Signature collection.
This highly-sought after house-type doesn’t just offer show stopping space and light internally but the breath-taking backdrops of the Campsie Fells giving these homes a spectacular view over the rugged countryside and showcase all that is great about semi-rural living.
Liana Canavan, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (West), said: “Endrick Meadows at Balfron offers a broad mix of housetypes to suit almost every type of buyer and with the eagerly anticipated release of the Endrick bungalow, which cannot be seen anywhere in the country, we hope our purchasers will be excited by what we have to offer.
“With only two Endrick bungalows available, customers will have to act fast if they wish to snap up these exclusive homes which showcase luxury all on one level.”
Endrick Meadows is the idyllic country escape for a relaxed and spacious home life offering the best of both worlds with the stunning country side setting and the everyday amenities available in the village and well-regarded schools. Balfron is located just 18 miles from Glasgow so is also handy for commuter links throughout central Scotland.
The Endrick bungalow at Endrick Meadows is priced at £429,995 and with 100% part exchange and a range of incentives available, it’s the perfect time to ask CALA about a summer move.
The showhome is open daily from 11am to 5.30pm, or visit www.cala.co.uk for more information.
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2016, CALA announced record profits of £60.1m (2015: £50.9m).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2016, was £538,000 (2015: £509,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2016, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 15,399 plots (2015: 14,236) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.5bn, up 16% versus 2015 (£5.2bn).
- On average over the past eight years, 93% of our customers have been willing to recommend CALA to a friend in the Home Builders Federation National New Homes customer satisfaction survey.
- In 2016, CALA won ‘Large Housebuilder of The Year’ at the Scottish Home Awards for the second consecutive year, was crowned ‘Medium Housebuilder of the Year’ at the Housebuilder Awards as well as collecting a silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the What House? Awards.
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk