CALA’S LUXURY BALGOWNIE GATE DEVELOPMENT SELLS OUT
Tuesday, 16 February 2016
CALA Homes’ popular Balgownie Gate development in Bridge of Don has now sold out following the sale of its final property; a spacious five-bedroom detached Crichton.
The development, situated just off Balgownie Road, comprises 26 three, four and five-bedroom homes from CALA’s Signature Collection and sold out in just over a year from its launch in November 2014.
Fraser Carr, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (North), said: “Our Balgownie Gate development has proved very popular with homebuyers searching for a property in the sought-after locale of Bridge of Don.
“Despite the current challenging economy, sales at the development have been very strong particularly in the past few months with the last six properties at Balgownie Gate selling within a two month period.”
Homebuyers searching for their dream home in the suburb can still purchase a luxury CALA property at the housebuilders’ development located on the north east periphery of Bridge of Don; The Links at Dubford.
The development has launched a second show stopping Dewar show home which joins the stunning five-bedroom Lowther.
The Links at Dubford offers the epitome of luxury living in the ideal locale with a collection of beautifully appointed four and five-bedroom detached homes from CALA Homes’ Signature Collection.
Fraser added: “Homebuyers needn’t be too disappointed at the sell-out of Balgownie Gate as our second development in the area is just as spectacular.
“The Links at Dubford is set amidst rolling hills with stunning views towards the North Sea. Each home embodies elegant yet practical living, with a contemporary layout which features the exceptional standard of finish and luxury design and specification that is synonymous with CALA.”
Selected plots at The Links at Dubford are available with the CALA Part Exchange service. For Part Exchange, CALA will obtain two independent valuations based on achieving a sale in a 4-6 week period, and will be considered subject to CALA’s purchasing criteria and terms and conditions. Ask a Sales Advisor for details or visit www.cala.co.uk/terms.
Prices at The Links at Dubford start at £469,000 with the sales suite open daily from 11.00am – 5.30pm. For information on availability and future releases, please register at www.cala.co.uk or call 01224 947314.
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
For more information contact:
Rachel Connor / email@example.com / 01324 602563 / 07807042342
Sarah Ballantyne / firstname.lastname@example.org / 01698 787859 / 07973627150
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2015, CALA announced record profits of £50.9m (2014: £26.8m) and an improved house sales gross margin of 23.4% (2014: 22.8%).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2015, was £509,000 (2014: £423,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2015, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 14,236 plots (2014: 12,690) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.2bn, up 11% versus 2014 (£4.7bn).
- In 2015, CALA Homes won Scottish Housebuilder of The Year at the Scottish Home Awards and was awarded silver for the UK’s “Best Medium Housebuilder” at the What House? Awards. This follows What House? Award gold for Best Medium Housebuilder in both 2013 and 2012, and Housebuilder of the Year in 2012.
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for six consecutive years.
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk