CALA’S MILLTIMBER GRANGE COMMUNITY FLOURISHES WITH SALES SUCCESS
Monday, 12 September 2016
The exquisite collection of homes on offer at CALA Homes’ Milltimber Grange at Oldfold Village development continues to prove popular with homebuyers with 16 homes sold since its launch.
The increase in demand has resulted in the housebuilder releasing the second phase of four and five-bedroom detached properties early.
Fraser Carr, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (North), said: “Milltimber is a highly sought after locale offering homebuyers a quiet and picturesque area with local amenities and a great primary school close by. As such, we have received a fantastic amount of interest and have subsequently released the next phase.”
Situated within an exclusive pocket in the village of Milltimber, CALA’s development is nestled in the peaceful countryside and offers an excellent selection of spacious family homes now including The Crichton and The Dewar housetypes.
Each home at Oldfold Village is completed to a high specification and CALA’s exacting standards. Stylish kitchens and bathrooms, quality appliances, contemporary built-in wardrobes and flooring can be found within each property as standard.
Offering a glimpse into life at Oldfold Village are the development’s three showhomes which showcase the CALA life cycle from the contemporary three-bedroom Arthur to the five-bedroom Lewis and Lowther forever homes.
Fraser continued: “The positive feedback we have received from homebuyers who have already settled into their new homes at Oldfold Village is testament to the outstanding location and quality of properties.
“We’d encourage anyone interested in joining our ever-growing community at Milltimber to visit our state-of-the-art sales hub.”
Prices start from £575,000. The sales suite is open daily from 11.00am – 5.30pm. For information on availability and future releases, please register at www.cala.co.uk.
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2015, CALA announced record profits of £50.9m (2014: £26.8m) and an improved house sales gross margin of 23.4% (2014: 22.8%).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2015, was £509,000 (2014: £423,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2015, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 14,236 plots (2014: 12,690) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.2bn, up 11% versus 2014 (£4.7bn).
- In 2015, CALA Homes was named ‘Large Business of the Year’ at the Scottish Business Awards and was also awarded bronze for the UK’s ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the What House? Awards. In 2016, CALA won ‘Large Housebuilder of The Year’ at the Scottish Home Awards for the second consecutive year.
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for seven consecutive years.
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk