CALA SUBMITS PLANS FOR THIRD PHASE OF FLAGSHIP MILLTIMBER DEVELOPMENT
Wednesday, 05 August 2020
CALA Homes (North) has submitted a planning application to Aberdeen City Council for 85 properties which would form the third phase of its Oldfold Village development in Milltimber.
The development is one of CALA’s flagship communities in the north east, with more than 100 families having already moved into its first two phases. In its entirety, Oldfold Village is anticipated to create 550 homes plus a new primary school and commercial elements.
The development is located off North Deeside Road in a semi-rural pocket of Milltimber.
Ross Maclennan, Land Director at CALA Homes (North), said: “We have submitted plans for the third phase of our Oldfold Village development, another major milestone in delivering 550 new homes in Milltimber. The first two phases have been extremely popular and it is wonderful to see the development already becoming a neighbourhood. We’re eager to see the third phase add to this flourishing new community.
“We look forward to receiving a decision from Aberdeen City Council in due course.”
For further information on CALA Homes, visit www.cala.co.uk.
For more information contact:
Julie Yeudall / email@example.com / 01698 787845 / 07730415019
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is a major UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations throughout the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland.
- In the 18 months to December 2018, CALA sold over 3000 homes and announced record profit before tax of £122.4m and also record revenues of £1,220.8m.
- CALA employs more than 1,000 people across 10 offices and more than 70 developments
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for 2019. On average over the past 10 years, the independent survey has found that more than 93% of our customers would recommend CALA to a friend.
- In 2017, and for the second consecutive year, CALA has collected the Silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the WhatHouse? Awards. At the 2018 Scottish Home Awards, CALA received the Customer Service Excellence Award for the third year running. In 2019, CALA was named Home Builder of the Year at the Homes for Scotland Awards.
- In March 2018, CALA Group was acquired by Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk