CALA UNVEILS OATFILED SHOWHOME AT EXCLUSIVE CULTS DEVELOPMENT
Friday, 31 January 2020
CALA Homes has unveiled the exclusive Oatfield showhome at its prestigious Craigton Mews development in Cults, Aberdeen, which comprises just 15 homes.
This is the first time the housetype has been built in Scotland and the stylish showhome offers homebuyers the chance to explore the aspirational lifestyle on offer within this new three-bedroom home.
Designed by Haus Interiors, the sleek showhome has been influenced by the Pantone Colour of the Year for 2020, classic blue, with pops of blue shades found throughout the home.
The open-plan kitchen and dining area has been designed with families in mind as an inviting space to enjoy spending time together and take in the views of the garden from the French doors which lead to a patio area.
The room has a light and spacious feel complemented by a pastel colour palette and sleek white kitchen units, which contrasts with a grey oak effect splashback. Oak effect panels can also be found in the dining area, where they frame a cleverly wall mounted TV which blends seamlessly into the hub of the home.
A round glass dining table with on trend navy chairs overlooks the garden, creating the perfect space to entertain.
The lounge is bright and airy with further French doors leading into the garden, but it can also be transformed into a cosy haven.
It features a stunning statement fireplace, floor to ceiling navy curtains and built in book shelves which flank the fireplace to create an eye-catching symmetry in the room.
The feature wallpaper has been inspired by dusk and is complemented by touches of gold and antique bronze accents in the coffee table, accessories and ceiling lights, which adds a sense of opulence to the room.
Navy tones continue into the master bedroom. Deep navy textured wallpaper frames a plush super king bed with a supersize headboard featuring a geometric design. Navy satin floor to ceiling curtains add to the cosy, boutique hotel feel of the room.
The master bedroom also features fitted wardrobes and a spacious en-suite.
The Oatfield showhome also includes a separate dining room located on the ground floor as well as two further bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor.
Fraser Carr, Sales and Marketing Director at CALA Homes (North), said: “We are delighted to bring the Oatfield housetype to homebuyers in Aberdeen.
“It is an excellent flexible home for families and we’re confident it will prove popular. The showhome at Craigton Mews perfectly showcases this brand new housetype, demonstrating how its stylish spaces can be used for family life, entertaining and relaxing.
“We’d encourage anyone interested in this fantastic pocket of homes to visit our spectacular showhome.”
Craigton Mews is located in the popular suburb of Cults. It comprises just 15 properties which are a mix of five and three-bedroom detached and semi-detached homes.
Prices start from £429,950 for a three-bedroom semi-detached Oatfield home. The sales office is located at CALA’s Cults Park development which is open Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays between 10am and 6pm and weekends between 10am and 5.30pm off Kirk Brae, Cults, AB15 9SQ.
For further information or to register interest, visit www.cala.co.uk.
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
For more information contact:
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is a major UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations throughout the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland.
- In the 18 months to December 2018, CALA sold over 3000 homes and announced record profit before tax of £122.4m and also record revenues of £1,220.8m.
- CALA employs more than 1,000 people across 10 offices and more than 70 developments
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for 2019. On average over the past 10 years, the independent survey has found that more than 93% of our customers would recommend CALA to a friend.
- In 2017, and for the second consecutive year, CALA has collected the Silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the WhatHouse? Awards. At the 2018 Scottish Home Awards, CALA received the Customer Service Excellence Award for the third year running. In 2019, CALA was named Home Builder of the Year at the Homes for Scotland Awards.
- CALA is proud to be a Gold Patron of the Prince’s Trust, our national charity partner since 2015.
- In March 2018, CALA Group was acquired by Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk