CHARMING COURTYARD LIVING AT CALA’S OLDFOLD VILLAGE
Tuesday, 14 March 2017
CALA Homes has released a collection of seven three-bedroom homes in an exclusive pocket of its Oldfold Village development in Milltimber.
The Courtyard offers home hunters the opportunity to purchase CALA’s Arthur housetype for the very first time in Milltimber. The Arthur is perfect for first-time buyers or downsizers seeking a contemporary home with CALA’s exacting standards.
The secluded cluster of terraced homes feature an open-plan kitchen and dining area, utility room as well as a well-proportioned lounge, master bedroom with en-suite, allocated gated parking and spacious gardens.
Homebuyers can get a real sense of life in the Arthur by visiting CALA’s impressive showhome.
The Arthur showhome completes a trio of stunning show piece properties within the Oldfold Village development, with the exquisite five-bedroom Lewis and Lowther showhomes also available to view. The trio illustrates the progression of many CALA homeowners from their first home to their ‘forever’ family home.
Upon entering the Arthur showhome, the light and airy hall contains ample storage as well as a WC before leading into the lounge and kitchen.
The sleek, high specification Nobilia German kitchen features bright white cupboards and grey worktops as well as a built-in fridge/freezer, dishwasher and Siemens induction hob.
The open-plan space also includes a dining area with contemporary table seating six, grey textured feature wallpaper and cool natural blue and green accents. A separate utility room leads into the spacious garden.
The welcoming lounge has a soothing cream colour palette with two comfortable sofas accessorised with patterned pillows. Abstract artwork, thick, luxurious curtains, quirky glass coffee table and large TV unit with matching geometric floating shelf complete the room.
The master bedroom’s décor centres on eye-catching wallpaper with a delicate grey flower pattern. The contemporary bed is adorned with plush metallic throws and pillows.
The room is finished with light pine side tables and set of drawers and striking black lamps. The master bedroom includes a brilliant white tiled en-suite with large walk-in shower.
Two of the property’s bedrooms contain fitted wardrobes with a third room suitable for use as a bedroom or study.
Fraser Carr, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (North), said: “In addition to our current selection of four and five bedroom properties available at Milltimber Grange, we are delighted to unveil The Courtyard.
“With just seven homes available, this promises to be a very private and secluded pocket of properties which we expect to be extremely popular.
“We’re in the process of creating a thriving community at Oldfold Village and this latest release is the perfect opportunity, particularly for first-time buyers or downsizers, to become part of the neighbourhood.
“Our Arthur showhome shines a spotlight on the inviting, spacious properties available and provides an insight into life in The Courtyard.
“I’d urge homebuyers to visit our sales suite before this exclusive collection of homes has gone.”
The Oldfold Village sales suite and showhomes are open daily from 11.00am – 5.30pm, with current prices starting at £369,000 for the three-bedroom Arthur. For information on availability and future releases, please call 01224 737812 or register at www.cala.co.uk.
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2016, CALA announced record profits of £60.1m (2015: £50.9m).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2016, was £538,000 (2015: £509,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2016, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 15,399 plots (2015: 14,236) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.5bn, up 16% versus 2015 (£5.2bn).
- In 2016, CALA won ‘Large Housebuilder of The Year’ at the Scottish Home Awards for the second consecutive year, was crowned ‘Medium Housebuilder of the Year’ at the Housebuilder Awards as well as collecting a silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the What House? Awards.
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for seven consecutive years.
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk