CITY CENTRE HOME FOR CALA AS ‘THE LIVING ROOM’ LAUNCHES
Monday, 03 February 2020
Award-winning homebuilder CALA Homes is taking an innovative approach towards helping those looking to find their dream home, by launching a new concept ‘home-buying hub’ in the heart of Aberdeen.
The Living Room, located on Rosemount Place, is a unique space offering a convenient way to discover and learn more about the housebuilder’s portfolio of developments across Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire – all in one stylish and comfortable location.
As well as showcasing a range of one and two bedroom apartments and three, four and five bedroom family homes in highly sought after areas, The Living Room is a central point for visitors to receive guidance on the homebuying journey in general from CALA’s expert team, from first time buying to part exchange.
Fraser Carr, Sales and Marketing Director at CALA Homes North, said: “CALA was founded as the City of Aberdeen Land Association right here in the city, so it feels very natural to have a base in the hub of Aberdeen.
“We understand the importance of convenience for our customers, especially during a big life moment such as purchasing a new home, so providing a central location where househunters can get an overview of our ethos, developments, and options – or even pop in to sign documents or pick up keys – is something we’re proud to do. Another adjustment we’ve made recently, also in response to changing customer needs, is extending our opening hours across all of our developments.
“The Living Room is another evolution of the CALA customer experience, and we are thrilled to welcome customers through the door to discover our exciting range of developments and bring them one step closer to their dream home.”
The Living Room is open weekdays from 10am-6pm, weekends from 10am-5:30pm. For further information visit www.cala.co.uk.
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
For more information contact:
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is a major UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations throughout the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland.
- In the 18 months to December 2018, CALA sold over 3000 homes and announced record profit before tax of £122.4m and also record revenues of £1,220.8m.
- CALA employs more than 1,000 people across 10 offices and more than 70 developments
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for 2019. On average over the past 10 years, the independent survey has found that more than 93% of our customers would recommend CALA to a friend.
- In 2017, and for the second consecutive year, CALA has collected the Silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the WhatHouse? Awards. At the 2018 Scottish Home Awards, CALA received the Customer Service Excellence Award for the third year running. In 2019, CALA was named Home Builder of the Year at the Homes for Scotland Awards.
- CALA is proud to be a Gold Patron of the Prince’s Trust, our national charity partner since 2015.
- In March 2018, CALA Group was acquired by Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk