COUNTDOWN IS ON FOR CALA HOMES (WEST) AT NERSTON VIEW
Friday, 23 June 2017
Just four homes remain available for sale at CALA’s popular development at Nerston, East Kilbride following the launch of the showhome in April.
With 15 of the 19 luxury four and five bedroom homes at Nerston View already reserved, homebuyers will need to act fast to snap up a piece of the stylish living on offer at from the UK’s most upmarket major homebuilder.
Situated within a semi-rural location on the northern edge of East Kilbride, Nerston View enjoys countryside views looking out to East Kilbride and Greater Glasgow.
The four homes remaining include two five-bedroomed Lowther housetypes, which includes the sensational Lowther showhome now released for sale, a Lewis and a Dewar. Each offering the perfect mix of style and practicality designed to suit a range of homebuyers from couples through to growing families looking for more space.
Liana Canavan, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (West) said: “Nerston View has been a really popular development with our customers and we are delighted to have reached this milestone so quickly. The development is in an excellent location with impressive local amenities.
“As we countdown to the development selling out completely, interested homebuyers have a limited time to secure one of the few remaining five bedroom homes. I would encourage anyone who is considering taking a step towards the wonderful way of life available at Nerston View to visit our sales reception today.”
Nerston View is located just 10 miles away from Glasgow and offers convenient access to Ayrshire via the M77 and the A749 leading to Hamilton, Motherwell, Lanarkshire and Dumfriesshire. It has a collection of great amenities and well-regarded schools close-by.
The development is situated just a stone’s throw from Kingsgate Retail Park which is home to Sainsbury’s, Next, Marks & Spencer Food, Argos and Boots.
East Kilbride Shopping Centre just a five minute drive from the development has nearly every high street brand you can think of, as well as a multi-screen cinema and ice rink.
Prices at Nerston View start from £399,995. The Lowther showhome is open daily from 11am – 5.30pm. For more information visit www.cala.co.uk or call 01355 443 274.
Issued by Beattie Communications on behalf of CALA Homes.
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2016, CALA announced record profits of £60.1m (2015: £50.9m).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2016, was £538,000 (2015: £509,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2016, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 15,399 plots (2015: 14,236) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.5bn, up 16% versus 2015 (£5.2bn).
- On average over the past eight years, 93% of our customers have been willing to recommend CALA to a friend in the Home Builders Federation National New Homes customer satisfaction survey.
- In 2016, CALA won ‘Large Housebuilder of The Year’ at the Scottish Home Awards for the second consecutive year, was crowned ‘Medium Housebuilder of the Year’ at the Housebuilder Awards as well as collecting a silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the What House? Awards.
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk