CRAIBSTONE SHOW APARTMENT IS THE PERFECT CANVAS FOR HOMEBUYERS TO CREATE PICUTRE PERFECT HOME
Thursday, 12 March 2020
CALA Homes (North) has unveiled its latest showhome at its Craibstone Estate development in Aberdeen. The two-bedroom Westwood show apartment complements the two existing four-bedroom showhomes.
Its stylish neutral palette, designed by Haus Interiors, creates the perfect canvas for a wide range of homebuyers, encompassing everyone from first time buyers to downsizers.
The entrance hallway has been designed to create a lasting impact as soon as you walk through the door. Contemporary art work and a statement mirror hang on the walls and help to showcase the fantastic space on offer.
The open plan kitchen/dining/living area’s neutral tones have helped to create distinctive zones in the room, while still feeling part of one space. Instead of focusing on colour, interior designer Felicity Stevens has played with different textures in the patterned cushions, rug and metallic accessories to create an inviting and relaxing atmosphere.
Dark grey tones found in the wallpaper, a ceramic topped dining room table and a contemporary matt finish in the kitchen tie the three areas together to create a truly contemporary and flexible living space.
The floor-to-ceiling curtains accentuate the superb ceiling height of the apartment and frame French doors which lead out to a patio area.
The master bedroom has been designed as a luxurious haven with a king size bed framed by a bespoke padded headboard and feature wallpaper with an intriguing contrast of matt and shine. The room also boasts fitted wardrobes and a beautifully appointed en-suite featuring stunning white and grey marble, picking up on a trend that’s here to stay.
The guest bedroom is equally luxurious with stunning herringbone patterned wallpaper framing the bed, adding warmth and depth to the feature wall. Soft grey bedside tables and abstract table lamps complement the feature wall and matt black ceiling light.
The apartment also includes a spacious family bathroom.
Fraser Carr, Sales and Marketing Director at CALA Homes (North), said: “Our new show apartment at Craibstone Estate is designed to appeal to a wide variety of homebuyers considering purchasing an apartment.
“It complements our existing four-bedroom showhomes but offers a completely different space in which homebuyers can easily project their own style onto.
“The grey matt effect kitchen and zoned living and dining areas help to demonstrate how an open-plan space can be used for a variety of purposes.
“It is a truly inspiring show apartment which will demonstrate how apartment living can work for lots of homebuyers. The apartment also showcases how the stunning wooded setting of Craibstone Estate can be the perfect location for a whole host of different homeseekers, from growing families to executive couples.”
Craibstone Estate is located in a flourishing forest setting comprising walking and biking trails and a tree-lined entrance. It is also only six miles from Aberdeen city centre and located just off the new AWPR link road.
Prices at Craibstone Estate start from £133,950. For further information, please visit www.cala.co.uk or visit the show home and sales reception which is open between 10am and 6pm on weekdays and 10am and 5.30pm on weekends.
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
For more information contact:
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is a major UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations throughout the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland.
- In the 18 months to December 2018, CALA sold over 3000 homes and announced record profit before tax of £122.4m and also record revenues of £1,220.8m.
- CALA employs more than 1,000 people across 10 offices and more than 70 developments
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for 2019. On average over the past 10 years, the independent survey has found that more than 93% of our customers would recommend CALA to a friend.
- In 2017, and for the second consecutive year, CALA has collected the Silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the WhatHouse? Awards. At the 2018 Scottish Home Awards, CALA received the Customer Service Excellence Award for the third year running. In 2019, CALA was named Home Builder of the Year at the Homes for Scotland Awards.
- CALA is proud to be a Gold Patron of the Prince’s Trust, our national charity partner since 2015.
- In March 2018, CALA Group was acquired by Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk