DECK THE HOTELS – APEX TRANSFORMS HOTELS INTO REAL-LIFE ADVENT CALENDARS
Thursday, 28 November 2019
Christmas is coming early thanks to Apex Hotels, which is set to count down to the most wonderful time of the year in style – by turning its 10 hotels across the UK into real-life Advent calendars.
From 1st-24th December, one lucky guest each day will open their very own hotel Advent door to reveal an extra-special festive surprise.
The family-owned hotel company will spread festive cheer, with more than £8,000 worth of gifts throughout the Advent period – from luxurious city breaks to shopping vouchers for high-end retailers like Harvey Nichols and Selfridges.
The selection of pre-Christmas treats will roll out across the Apex portfolio in London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath.
Angela Vickers, CEO of Apex Hotels, said: “From little children to the young at heart, Advent calendars signal the real start of Christmas. And most of us have experienced the anticipation that comes with waiting to find out what lies behind each door – so we thought we’d take that to the next level for our guests by turning our hotels into the real deal.
“Christmas is the perfect time to spread a little bit of cheer, and our Apex elves across the UK will be busy bestowing festive treats throughout the Advent period. We’re really looking forward to finding out which of our guests discover their very own special gifts.”
Apex Advent will kick off on Sunday 1st December, with a prize gifted each day up to and including Tuesday 24th December.
Find out more via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @ApexHotels using #ApexAdvent or to book a festive stay visit www.apexhotels.co.uk.
- A luxury Elemis beauty Advent calendar
- A selection of £50 and £100 gift cards for Harvey Nichols in Edinburgh, Selfridge’s in London and Buchanan Galleries in Glasgow
- A selection of sparkling festive afternoon teas for two
- A selection of meals for two, including fizz or selected wines
- Luxury spa treatments
- Complimentary overnight stays
- Bottles of prosecco and Apex’s very own bespoke gin created in conjunction with Eden Mill, ‘The 1819’
- A two-night stay for two at Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa with V&A Dundee exhibition tickets
- An overnight stay for two at Apex City of Bath Hotel including dinner, breakfast and a Twilight Spa Experience at Thermae Bath Spa
- An overnight stay for two at Apex Waterloo Place in Edinburgh along with tickets for a fabulous experience in the capital
- A two-night stay for two in a Grand Suite at Apex Temple Court in London, including breakfast plus wine flights and sharing plates for two at Lazy Ballerinas on one night
Note to Editors
Apex Hotels is one of the UK’s leading independent operators for four-star contemporary hotels. Headquartered in Edinburgh, the group operates 10 hotels in London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath.
Apex Grassmarket, Edinburgh
31-35 Grassmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2HS
Apex Haymarket, Edinburgh
90 Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh, EH12 5LQ
Apex City of Edinburgh, Edinburgh
61 Grassmarket, Edinburgh, EH1 2JF
Apex Waterloo Place, Edinburgh
23-27 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3BH
Apex City of Glasgow, Glasgow
110 Bath Street, Glasgow G2 2EN
Apex City Quay Hotel & Spa, Dundee
1 West Victoria Dock Road, Dundee, DD1 3JP
Apex City of London, London
1 Seething Lane, London EC3N 4AX
Apex London Wall, London
7-9 Copthall Avenue, London EC2R 7NJ
Apex Temple Court, London
1-2 Serjeants’ Inn, London EC4Y 1LL
Apex City of Bath Hotel, Bath
James Street West, Bath, BA1 2DA
For media enquiries please contact Beattie Communications:
Carla Rinaldi – 01698 787862 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Devine – 01698 787855 – email@example.com