DETAILS REVEALED FOR NEW CALA CITY DEVELOPMENT
Monday, 23 September 2019
More details and a CGI have been revealed for a new city development bringing a collection of apartments and family homes to Aberdeen.
CALA Homes’ new development, Southbank by CALA, is located on Persley Den Drive and comprises one and two-bedroom apartments and three, four and five-bedroom homes.
The sales and showhome launch is expected to take place this winter with homebuyers already able to register their interest in the development via the CALA website. Those interested can now visualise what the development will look like with a newly revealed CGI.
The highly anticipated site will offer the very best of both worlds – a secluded urban village just three miles from the heart of Aberdeen. Southbank by CALA is set beside the river Don surrounded by 15 acres of open space and woodland.
The new homes will be part of CALA’s exquisite Light and Space Collection and will feature a mix of apartments and townhouses as well as terraced, semi-detached and detached homes.
Fraser Carr, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (North), said: “Construction is progressing very well at our highly anticipated Southbank by CALA development.
“The site is a real hidden gem which will offer the opportunity to live in a peaceful community surrounded by nature but still close to the hustle and bustle of the city.
“The development is especially suited to first-time buyers, those looking to make a move from an apartment to their first home as well as families looking for a spacious home to grow. Homebuyers can register their interest in Southbank by CALA now.”
For further information or to register interest, visit www.cala.co.uk.
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is a major UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations throughout the South of England, the Midlands and .Scotland.
- In the 18 months to December 2018, CALA sold over 3000 homes and announced record profit before tax of £122.4m and also record revenues of £1,220.8m.
- CALA has a strong pipeline of land with an owned and contracted land bank of over 17,000 homes.
- CALA employs more than 1,000 people across 10 offices and more than 70 developments
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for 2019. On average over the past 10 years, the independent survey has found that more than 93% of our customers would recommend CALA to a friend.
- In 2017, and for the second consecutive year, CALA has collected the Silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the WhatHouse? Awards. At the 2018 Scottish Home Awards, CALA received the Customer Service Excellence Award for the third year running. In 2019, CALA was named Home Builder of the Year at the Homes for Scotland Awards.
- CALA is proud to be a Gold Patron of the Prince’s Trust, our national charity partner since 2015.
- In March 2018, CALA Group was acquired by Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk