Have Chilled Out Half-Term With Snozone (1)
Friday, 05 February 2010
There's no need to worry about how to keep kids entertained this half-term as SNO!zone Castleford has launched a flurry of really cool activities.
The indoor real snow centre will host a range of fun activities both on and off the slope for children of all ages to take part in throughout the February break with special guests, Minster FM, broadcasting live on the slopes on Saturday 17th.
Back by popular demand, SNO!zone will be re-opening their SNO!camps every day from Monday to Friday (15th- 19th February) for kids aged seven to 15 year-olds.
Priced from £90 including refreshments, SNO!camps provide a great way to keep children active this half-term. With experienced, qualified instructors on hand to teach riders of all skill levels, from beginners to advanced, kids can have fun safely.
Off the slopes- KIDS!zone will be keeping the kids entertained from 1-5pm throughout the half-term with an array of fun activities including a Wii championship where only the best will reign and a test of balance with the snowboard simulator.
Priced at £70 for two days or £130 for five days - kids also can catch up on the latest releases in the cinema, score some strikes in the bowling alley or battle it out in laser quest. With little time to cool off, kids can even go sledging or have a go on the ice slide.
Joining the half- term fun on Friday (19th) will be SNO!zone Castleford's favourite friend, Percy the Penguin. For just £12 children can have a picnic with Percy, go sledging in the snow and even have a party with games and a goody bag.
As well as these fun activities, families can also get active on the slopes at SNO!zone by taking part in sledging or ice sliding or skiing and snowboarding on the 170m long slope.
Lisa Allan, SNO!zone brand and marketing manager, said: "It's always difficult to think of enough fun activities to keep kids entertained throughout the school break.
"We've come up with a number of exciting things to do on and off the slopes for all ages this half-term, so everyone is guaranteed to have fun".
For more information visit www.snozoneuk.com or call 0871 222 5671
- SNO!zone operates three real snow slopes in the UK based in Braehead, Glasgow, Castleford, Leeds and Milton Keynes
- SNO!zone Milton Keynes opened in 2001 with Castleford following in 2003 and Braehead opening in 2006
- Each 170m long main slope is covered with more than 1700 tonnes of fresh snow
- As well as the main slope, a dedicated lesson slope at each centre allows visitors to learn the basics of skiing and snowboarding with qualified instructors
- Activities on offer at every centre include skiing, snowboarding, sledging and ice sliding
- When not on the slope, visitors can enjoy some après ski at the Alpine themed SNO!bars