HOMEBUILDER GIVES FIRST GLIMPSE OF LUXURIOUS NEW AYRSHIRE DEVELOPMENT
Wednesday, 02 October 2019
CALA Homes (West) has unveiled a first glimpse of what potential homebuyers can expect from its development in Ayr, which is set to launch imminently.
The award-winning homebuilder has released a CGI of Florence Gardens ahead of its public launch.
Nestled within the sought-after suburb of Doonfoot – close to the historic ruins of Greenan Castle, and just minutes from Ayr town centre – Florence Gardens will offer a stunning collection of 62 homes, perfect for families looking to make a dream move to the picturesque coastal town.
And, with all four and five bed homes on offer part of CALA Homes’ exquisite Light and Space Collection, families are guaranteed spacious, open-plan living with plenty of natural light throughout, designed to the five-star homebuilder’s exacting specification.
Liana Canavan, sales and marketing director at CALA Homes (West), said: “We’re thrilled to be launching CALA’s first ever development in Ayr, just moments from the heart of the picturesque coastal town.
“Florence Gardens promises to be perfect for families, and given its ideal location in Doonfoot, I have no doubt that the neighbourhood will prove very popular. I would encourage anyone interested to visit our website or contact our expert sales team. Alternatively, potential homebuyers can visit our showhomes at Maidenhill in Newton Mearns to see the Light and Space Collection for themselves.”
For more information, to register interest in Florence Gardens or take a virtual tour of some of the housetypes that will be on offer, visit www.cala.co.uk or call 01292 429 229.
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is a major UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations throughout the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland.
- In the 18 months to December 2018, CALA sold over 3000 homes and announced record profit before tax of £122.4m and also record revenues of £1,220.8m.
- CALA has a strong pipeline of land with an owned and contracted land bank of over 17,000 homes.
- CALA employs more than 1,000 people across 10 offices and more than 70 developments
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for 2019. On average over the past 10 years, the independent survey has found that more than 93% of our customers would recommend CALA to a friend.
- In 2017, and for the second consecutive year, CALA has collected the Silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the WhatHouse? Awards. At the 2018 Scottish Home Awards, CALA received the Customer Service Excellence Award for the third year running.
- CALA is proud to be a Gold Patron of the Prince’s Trust, our national charity partner since 2015.
- In March 2018, CALA Group was acquired by Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk