Hot Sales Demand New Chilli Flavour From Dorot
Tuesday, 15 September 2009
Following phenomenal success across it's growing range, Dorot Garlic & Herbs has announced the introduction of a brand new flavour; Chopped Chilli.
From this month the frozen herbs will be available in selected Sainsbury's stores along with the full range including Chopped Coriander, Basil and Parsley, Crushed Garlic and Ginger and Italian Mix. Packs of Dorot Garlic & Herbs will retail at £1.49.
The recent growth in the frozen food market has seen sales of Dorot soar month on month. Dorot is also the ultimate convenience product - the herbs are pre-prepared, meaning no chopping and hands and work surfaces remaining clean. Each cube is the perfect portion size so there is no waste either.
Tal Tal-Or, International Sales Manager of Dorot Garlic & Herbs, says: "With more people eating in during the credit crunch, consumers are keen to experiment and are demanding more flavours. Chopped Chilli is perfect for adding spice to dishes such as curries and stir frys. We are also looking to introduce another exciting variety, Asian Herb Mix - to help home cooks get even more creative in the kitchen."
- ends -
Notes to Editors
- Dorot is available in Sainsbury's and costs £1.49
- Dorot is free from preservatives, fats, cholesterol and food colouring
- Each Dorot pack contains a tray of 20 cubes
- Dorot is pre-portioned, with one garlic cube equivalent to a single clove and one cube of herb mix equivalent to one teaspoon
- For more info and recipe ideas visit www.dorot.co.il/eng
Mr. Terry O'Loughlin - 01706 694610 / email@example.com