JUST TWO OPPORTUNITIES LEFT TO PURCHASE PERFECT HOME AT CALA’S ROSEFIELD GARDENS
Friday, 27 January 2017
CALA Homes’ luxury Rosefield Gardens development is nearing completion with just two homes remaining.
Its blossoming community is nestled within an exclusive pocket in Cults with the two final properties available to purchase both stylish five-bedroom detached homes – the Lewis and Lowther housetypes.
The Lowther – one of the housebuilder’s most popular house styles in the North – boasts an open plan kitchen, dining and family area as well as a formal lounge and double integral garage. The first floor features two bedrooms with en-suites as well as a family bathroom and three further bedrooms.
Fraser Carr, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (North), said: “With just two spectacular properties remaining, homebuyers should act quickly to secure their perfect home in a picturesque area of this highly sought-after suburb.
“The Lewis is a truly magnificent home completed to a high specification and features a formal dining room as well as a lounge and open plan kitchen and family area. While the Lowther is a spacious and contemporary home with a fantastic kitchen, dining and family area at its heart.
“Time really is of the essence for anyone looking to purchase a home at Rosefield Gardens as I’m sure these final two homes won’t be around for long.”
Rosefield Gardens is situated at the foot of ‘Jacob’s Ladder’ in Cults and features a collection of 73 four and five-bedroom homes. The development is close to the centre of the village and is only four miles from Aberdeen city centre.
The local area contains a host of amenities including abundance of shops, cafés and restaurants as well as a nearby golf club, sports centre and swimming pool.
The Rosefield Gardens sales suite and show home is open daily from 11.00am – 5.30pm, with current prices starting at £695,000. For information on availability, please call 01224 737833 or register at www.cala.co.uk.
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2016, CALA announced record profits of £60.1m (2015: £50.9m).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2016, was £538,000 (2015: £509,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2016, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 15,399 plots (2015: 14,236) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.5bn, up 16% versus 2015 (£5.2bn).
- In 2016, CALA won ‘Large Housebuilder of The Year’ at the Scottish Home Awards for the second consecutive year, was crowned ‘Medium Housebuilder of the Year’ at the Housebuilder Awards as well as collecting a silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the What House? Awards.
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for seven consecutive years.
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk