LAST CHANCE FOR HOMEBUYERS TO REACH NEW HEIGHTS
Tuesday, 16 April 2019
CALA Homes’ luxury development Kilmardinny Heights, in the sought-after location of Bearsden, has only a handful of homes remaining.
Homebuyers looking to put down roots in the popular, affluent suburb will have to act fact as the award-winning homebuilder has just three homes available.
The development features a collection of one, two and three-bedroom apartments across four buildings, as well as a selection of beautiful semi-detached and terraced houses.
The final three bedroom terraced home at Kilmardinny Heights is The Allan at plot 3, priced at £296,500. This sophisticated home is the ideal family living space with an open plan, modern kitchen and family/dining area, large lounge and cloakroom. Upstairs boasts two double bedrooms, all enjoying fitted wardrobes, and a family bathroom.
The Allan also comes with an impressive range of incentives including up to 100 per cent part exchange, full LBTT paid an upgraded kitchen, flooring and turf to the rear garden.
Just two three-bedroom apartments remain at Kilmardinny Heights –perfect for downsizers or first time buyers.
The Lennox apartments at plots 47 and 50 offer homebuyers three well-proportioned bedrooms, a large lounge with doors to patio / balcony area and separate kitchen.
Both homes are available with up to 100 per cent part exchange, whilst Plot 47 also comes with full LBTT paid, a flooring package and silestone upgraded worktops.
Liana Canavan, sales and marketing director at CALA Homes (West), said: “CALA at Kilmardinny Heights has proven very popular with purchasers, so I would recommend potential homebuyers get in touch as soon as they can if they are interested in one of our final three homes.
“Each of the remaining properties are light, spacious and of exceptionally high quality – and all form part of CALA’s classic Signature Collection, so are not to be missed out on.
Kilmardinny Heights is within easy reach of the ample amenities and well-regarded schools located in the town, and is just six miles from Glasgow City Centre – making it the ideal base for commuters.
Prices at Kilmardinny Heights begin at £296,500. For more information, visit the sales suite at Kilmardinny Manor or call 0141 280 9038 to speak to a sales advisor.
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is a major UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations throughout the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2017, CALA announced record profits of £68.5m (2016: £60.1m).
- CALA completed on 1,677 units in the year ending 30th June 2017, an increase of 46% on the previous year (2016: 1,151). Over a ten year period, CALA’s volumes have grown by 67%, significantly ahead of major listed peers.
- As at 30th June 2017, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 15,836 plots (2016: 15,399) with a potential gross development value over £5.9bn.
- In 2017, and for the second consecutive year, CALA has collected the Silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the WhatHouse? Awards. At the 2018 Scottish Home Awards, CALA received the Customer Service Excellence Award for the third year running.
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for 2019. On average over the past 10 years, the independent survey has found that more than 93% of our customers have been willing to recommend CALA to a friend.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England.
- In March 2018, CALA Group was acquired by Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk