LAST CHANCE TO BUY LUXURY CITY APARTMENT
Wednesday, 18 January 2017
Homebuyers searching for the perfect city apartment have the chance to get the year off to a cracking start in CALA Homes’ sumptuous Albert show apartment.
The peaceful Parklands development which has proved extremely popular with those looking for a haven in the city, with 39 apartments sold and just seven homes remaining including the two-bedroom show apartment.
The Albert apartment features a stylish kitchen, en-suite master bedroom and private garden space accessed via floor to ceiling sliding doors in the lounge. Its design was inspired by a boutique hotel feel and features opulent fabrics, French lighting and a charcoal and bronze palette.
Parklands features 46 two and three-bedroom apartments over two blocks and overlooks spectacular greenery and mature trees.
Fraser Carr, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (North), said: “Parklands offers stylish open plan living completed to an exceptional standard and specification combined with an unrivalled city centre location, close to local amenities but hidden away from the hustle and bustle.
“It is the perfect location for young executives and professionals as well as older couples looking to downsize and with only seven properties remaining, this is the last chance for homebuyers to buy a luxury CALA apartment in the heart of Aberdeen.
“The release of the show apartment also means homebuyers have a unique opportunity to start the year in a beautifully furnished home, which having opened in February 2016, is entirely on current design trend.
“I’d urge anyone interested in purchasing a home at Parklands to visit our sales suite before the final properties are snapped up.”
The Parklands sales suite and show home is open daily from 11.00am – 5.30pm, with current prices starting from just £245,000 for a two-bedroom apartment. For information on availability and future releases, please call 01224 737828 or register at www.cala.co.uk.
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2016, CALA announced record profits of £60.1m (2015: £50.9m).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2016, was £538,000 (2015: £509,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2016, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 15,399 plots (2015: 14,236) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.5bn, up 16% versus 2015 (£5.2bn).
- In 2016, CALA won ‘Large Housebuilder of The Year’ at the Scottish Home Awards for the second consecutive year, was crowned ‘Medium Housebuilder of the Year’ at the Housebuilder Awards as well as collecting a silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the What House? Awards.
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for seven consecutive years.
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk