LAST CHANCE TO JOIN THRIVING BRIDGE OF DON COMMUNITY
Thursday, 09 March 2017
Homebuyers can now purchase CALA Homes’ Lowther showhome at The Links at Dubford, which takes inspiration from its setting with coastal themed décor.
The showhome is one of just two properties that remain for sale at this idyllic community set within rolling hills and featuring views towards the North Sea.
More than 85 per cent of homes at The Links at Dubford are already occupied with CALA creating a vibrant neighbourhood on the north east periphery of Bridge of Don.
Fraser Carr, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (North), said: “Our spectacular Lowther showhome encapsulates life at The Links at Dubford by incorporating its stunning surroundings into the furnishings.
“This is a fantastic opportunity for a homebuyer to purchase a fully decorated and furnished home in an established community.
“The Lowther is one of our most popular housetypes, therefore we expect a great amount of interest now it is has been released for sale.”
The 2,289 sq ft five-bedroom Lowther features a showpiece open-plan kitchen and family/dining area with French doors to the garden as well as a double integral garage and sumptuous master bedroom with en-suite and spacious built-in wardrobe.
Interior designed by Envision, the showhome captures timeless elegance through its use of fabrics, furniture and lighting, with subtle hints of calming blues, greens, sand and grey tones permeating throughout the house.
A further nod toward the location and its Scottish heritage, is use of soft wools and fabrics found throughout which creates a stylish, comfortable home which appeals to a variety of buyers, from burgeoning families to young professionals and downsizers.
The Links at Dubford sales suite and showhomes are open daily from 11.00am – 5.30pm, with current prices starting at £509,000 for the five-bedroom Kennedy. For information on availability and future releases, please call 01224 737837 or register at www.cala.co.uk.
Issued on behalf of CALA Homes (North) by Beattie Communications
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2016, CALA announced record profits of £60.1m (2015: £50.9m).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2016, was £538,000 (2015: £509,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2016, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 15,399 plots (2015: 14,236) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.5bn, up 16% versus 2015 (£5.2bn).
- In 2016, CALA won ‘Large Housebuilder of The Year’ at the Scottish Home Awards for the second consecutive year, was crowned ‘Medium Housebuilder of the Year’ at the Housebuilder Awards as well as collecting a silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the What House? Awards.
- CALA Homes has received the maximum 5 Star rating in the Home Builders Federation’s National New Homes Customer Satisfaction Survey for seven consecutive years.
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk