LAST FIVE HOMES REMAINING FOR CALA AT KILMARDINNY GRANGE
Wednesday, 05 July 2017
CALA Homes (West), the UK’s most upmarket major homebuilder, has revealed that only five homes remain at its luxury Bearsden development – Kilmardinny Grange.
The available homes include the four bedroom Elliot, with double detached garage and recreation space above, and the five bedroom Melville, Dewar, Kennedy and Moncrief.
Located in the sought after setting of Bearsden, on the town’s Milngavie Road, Kilmardinny Grange offers a mix of 27 luxury four and five bedroom detached homes from their award-winning signature collection.
Its sister development, Kilmardinny Heights, comprises 89 one, two and three bedroom apartments across four attractive buildings and 19 three bedroom terraced and semi-detached homes has also generated a great deal of interest from homebuyers.
Liana Canavan, sales and marketing director at CALA Homes (West), said: “The interest in Kilmardinny Grange has been incredible since we launched back in November so it is great there are just a small amount of homes remaining.
“These homes encompass everything we value as a luxury homebuilder, and with only a five homes now remaining, we would encourage prospective homebuyers to visit the development sooner rather than later to secure their dream home.”
The epitome of semi-rural sophistication, Kilmardinny Grange is just a short drive from open countryside and Glasgow, and close to a variety of well-regarded schools.
Complemented with desirable amenities and convenient transport links, it is no surprise Bearsden is a highly desirable destination for commuters to call home.
Prices at Kilmardinny Grange start at £582,000. The customer reception is open daily from 11am to 5.30pm, or visit www.cala.co.uk for more information.
Issued by Beattie Communications on behalf of CALA Homes.
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2016, CALA announced record profits of £60.1m (2015: £50.9m).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2016, was £538,000 (2015: £509,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2016, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 15,399 plots (2015: 14,236) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.5bn, up 16% versus 2015 (£5.2bn).
- On average over the past eight years, 93% of our customers have been willing to recommend CALA to a friend in the Home Builders Federation National New Homes customer satisfaction survey.
- In 2016, CALA won ‘Large Housebuilder of The Year’ at the Scottish Home Awards for the second consecutive year, was crowned ‘Medium Housebuilder of the Year’ at the Housebuilder Awards as well as collecting a silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the What House? Awards.
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk