LAST TWO HOMES REMAIN FOR CALA AT EARL’S VIEW
Tuesday, 11 July 2017
With just two homes remaining, homebuyers looking to secure their dream CALA home at the picturesque Earl’s View development in Lenzie should act fast.
Just two homes are available for sale on the development, which sits within the community of Woodilee Village, so the countdown is on for potential purchasers to secure their dream spot.
Situated on the outskirts of a thriving city suburb, Earl’s View enjoys a semi-rural location looking onto the picturesque landscape of the Campsie Fells.
The remaining five bedroom detached housetypes include the luxury Crichton and stunning Darroch showhome, offering contemporary living and in a sought-after location on the edge of the plush Scottish woodland.
With an abundance of space and style, Ashley Ann designer kitchens, Laufen range bathrooms, generous family living/ kitchen area, and additional recreation space for the whole family, Earl’s View is ideal for growing families looking for the perfect blend of luxury, style and practicality.
Liana Canavan, sales and marketing director for CALA Homes (West) said: “Our family friendly Earl’s View development has generated a lot of interest from purchasers due to its prime location within the popular Woodilee Village, which offers the perfect combination of practical living and close-by amenities, without compromising on style or luxury.
“Lenzie is a fantastic semi-rural location, a short commute into the city for those with work and leisure commitments, with easily accessible amenities close-by. We would urge anyone keen to make their move to Earl’s View to come and speak with us today.”
Located in the tranquil town of Lenzie, the development offers peaceful living, with exceptional views of the Campsie Fells. Excellent transport links providing convenient access across the central belt are nearby, and the town’s train station is on the Glasgow to Edinburgh line.
Prices at Earls View start from £395,000 and include CALA’s popular 100% part exchange service and plot specific incentives. The showhomes are open daily from 11am – 5.30pm. For more information visit www.cala.co.uk or 01324 600293.
Notes to Editor – CALA Homes
CALA Homes, part of the CALA Group, is the UK’s most upmarket major home builder operating in the South of England, the Midlands and Scotland. The company is a Top 10 UK home builder focused on building well-designed, high quality homes in prime locations.
- In its full year results for the year ending 30th June 2016, CALA announced record profits of £60.1m (2015: £50.9m).
- CALA’s average selling price (ASP), as at 30th June 2016, was £538,000 (2015: £509,000) – the highest ASP outside London of any major UK housebuilder, thanks to the Group’s market positioning and geographic presence in more affluent areas of the UK.
- As at 30th June 2016, CALA’s owned and contracted landbank stood at 15,399 plots (2015: 14,236) with a potential gross development value approaching £5.5bn, up 16% versus 2015 (£5.2bn).
- On average over the past eight years, 93% of our customers have been willing to recommend CALA to a friend in the Home Builders Federation National New Homes customer satisfaction survey.
- In 2016, CALA won ‘Large Housebuilder of The Year’ at the Scottish Home Awards for the second consecutive year, was crowned ‘Medium Housebuilder of the Year’ at the Housebuilder Awards as well as collecting a silver award for ‘Best Large Housebuilder’ at the What House? Awards.
- In March 2013, the CALA Group was acquired by Patron Capital Partners, the private equity group, and Legal & General Group, the insurance, savings and investment management company.
- At the end of March 2014, CALA acquired Banner Homes, a leading developer and retailer of luxury new homes in the affluent markets of the Midlands and the South East of England. The acquisition expanded the company’s geographical footprint and volume scale to make it a Top 10 UK home builder.
- CALA started as the City of Aberdeen Land Association in 1875 and was the first Scottish company listed on the London Stock Market. As CALA is an acronym it is always reproduced in upper case.
For further information visit www.cala.co.uk